15~ Caught

~~Wade's P.O.V~~

I wandered around after school, aimlessly walking while my friends chattered around me. They spoke nastily as they trash talked about the other students and their girlfriends sniggered at their words. I just rolled my eyes. I mean I agree with the comments it's just I wasn't in the mood. My girlfriend was attached to my hip with her arms wrapped tightly around me while I pretended to pay attention to whatever it was she was gossiping about.

I rolled my eyes and just agreed to whatever nonsense was spilling from her mouth which made her happy anyway. She said something else before kissing my cheek sweetly and skipping away with some other girls in tow. Some other people ended up leaving so I was on my own now just walking up and down the empty halls. Yup, this is how I spend my time after school, walking around for a few hours with friends before going home. I sighed and walked to my locker taking out my chem and trig books for my homework. Maybe I could swing by Mr. F's room for some tutoring because I clearly don't pay any attention in history.

I shrugged and stuffed the books in my bag and walked off to his classroom. Hopefully he is still here but if he isn't, no biggie. I'll probably persuade Aaron to do my work. I snickered at the thought as I approached his class. The door was closed but the lights were on so thankfully he is here. I reached for the handle when I noticed Aaron in there talking to Mr. F, but he was closer than a student should be to a teacher. I raised an eyebrow and leaned in closer noticing Mr. F's hands on his waist pulling him closer to him. Aaron chuckled and ducked his head down and I noticed Mr. F smile and kiss his forehead.

My eyes widened. What the- I knew something was going on with them but I never suspected this? What the fuck!

I leaned in closer to where my nose was pressed to the door and I pulled my phone out. I looked down for a split second and opened my camera, lifting my arms and steading the focus. Then, something weird happened.

Mr. F lifted Aarons face and pressed their lips together and I swear I thought I was dreaming. Aaron clearly kissed back, their lips molding together and I quickly took a picture. I put my phone up and quickly walked down the hall and away from the sight. I quickly made my way to the front office and burst through the doors.

"I need to speak to the principle!" I said loudly as the ladies turned their heads to me.

"Sir, would you please keep your voice down?" A red ribbon wearing brunette spoke. I shook my head quickly and approached her making her lean away from me.

"You don't understand! It's important!" I said quickly.

"What's so important Wade?" A tall man in a black suit spoke when he walked out of his office. I walked to him.

"There is a student and a teacher here who are, like, secretly, not so secretly, having a sort of, I guess, relationship! I saw them kissing and stuff!" I said quickly my words meshing together. I almost thought no one understood me until I heard a lady gasp.

I looked at my principle dead in the eye hoping he would believe me. He seemed skeptical though.

"Son, that's a very serious subject and if your wrong you can get into a lot of trouble-"

"I'm serious!" I yelled and pulled out my phone and showed him the picture. His shoulders tensed and his jaw clenched. A few of the office ladies took the phone and disbelief spread on their faces.

"Isn't he the new teacher we hired at the beginning of this year?"

"I didn't know he was into, well, this kind of thing like, kids."

"Can't he go to jail for this?"

"Did he force himself on the kid?"

"Hey isn't that Aaron?"

"This is the man who I invited to help chaperone my kids pool party!?"

"What a perv."

I stayed staring at the principle while the ladies continued talking. The principle took the phone back and stared at the picture with a confused expression.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention Wade. We will have a serious talk about this tomorrow." He said before handing me my phone back and walking off. The office ladies shook their heads and muttered insults under their breaths before going back to work. I felt disgusted with what I had witnessed. This whole time they have been a 'thing'? A queer has been teaching me this whole time? I knew Aaron was a faggot but my teacher too? I wanted to wash my eyes out with salt and bleach. I shuddered and walked home with my backpack slung over my shoulder and a scowl on my face. I wonder what's going to happen?

~~I feel bad for making Wade an asshole but whatever, now we have two threats. The drug dealers and the school!! How wonderful!! -Deetley~~

Baby, we're just daydreamers (Markimash)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें