II The Walls

Realization finally came to him, Beomgyu struggled in those arms with a yelp, "Yahh! take off your dirty hands!"

"Hey easy easy..." The silver haired boy assured him casually. He scanned through the surrounding to get a clearer picture. Since the police stopped attacking, the whole situation reversed to the thief's advantage.

This Celestian must be an important someone, he thought.

The defiance's fingers crawled up to Beomgyu's chin, forcefully turning his head towards him so he could examine his beautiful features. The boy had long eyelashes fluttering like butterfly wings, round puppy eyes, well-crafted nose and rosy plump lips.

Oh God, he's so damn pretty...

Work is work, though the rich boy appealed to be hitting his type, he shall not let that lovestruck sensation take over him. "Doll face... I would pay for anything to spend a night with you, what do you think?" His lips almost brushed over his ear.

"Y-You filthy moron!" Beomgyu avoided the close proximity, the criminal's grip was so strong that he didn't stand a chance.

On the other hand, the policemen were not eating popcorn, they encircled him. The defiance walked backwards, shamelessly using Beomgyu as a shield whenever they pointed their guns to him.

Time is running short, before he caused greater commotion, he threw Beomgyu over his shoulder, the Celestian was lighter than feather. A kick on the skateboard, running-up with another leg, he swiftly rode on it again to sprint through the streets.

Until he reached an alley, where he parked his van. He shoved Beomgyu into the vehicle. The latter observed in astonishment since the van was a converted one with a bed, a desk and traces of living.

"18:00 Calligraphy class-"

Beomgyu's phone alarmed. "I should be in my calligraphy lesson now." He mumbled under his breath anxiously.

The silver haired boy opened his palm.

Is he trying to comfort me? Beomgyu placed his sweaty hand on his.

"Your phone!" The thief yelled at him, Beomgyu immediately retrieved his hand in embarrassment and let him confiscate his phone.

As soon as the device was in his hold, he flung it out of the van carefree, earning wide-eyes from Beomgyu. After that, he closed the door and started the engine.

"Help!" Beomgyu shouted, knocking on the glasses.

"Sit down and don't do anything stupid!" The thief who was now a kidnapper commanded as the van started moving, his quick gaze on the Celestian boy was sharper than knife.

The scared baby curled himself on the bed. Glancing through the window, the capital city became smaller and smaller...

He was in a converted van abducted by a stranger, the very first time that things were not on his time. Maybe once or twice he was late for something but gradually he would catch it up. Being at the wrong place at the wrong time without his phone was burning him out. Most of all, he didn't know what the moron would do to him.

"My name is Taehyun, help yourself." Taehyun's tone softened when he saw Beomgyu shivering at the corner. He pointed at the desk, a thick book, a rubik's cube, and a framed photo of a boy and a tall man were placed on it.

Beomgyu hesitantly picked up the book.

The Origin - by Kim Namjoon