XXXVIII The Night (M)

TW: Smut. Longest chapter in my life.

"Get up!" Beomgyu's little grumble was muffled by the sheets. His whole body was compressed between the mattress and Taehyun's weight. Not like he preferred to fall in this sandwiching position.

Heat creeped over his skin with the younger's tickling breath ghosted his nape every second. He could feel Taehyun's toned chest as well as his heart thumping against his back.

Beomgyu whined helplessly for a few times in which Taehyun didn't give a f*k, leaving him a ball of frustration.

The older grunted, pushing himself up for another attempt but the younger was hard to get rid of. It made him doubt– Taehyun was lighter, he had a petite figure, why the hell was he not able to overthrow him?

"You're cute." He heard a snicker from Taehyun, emphasizing the last word. The sight must be very entertaining.

Taehyun cradled the taller boy from the back, nuzzling around the soft skin of his neck before casting a dramatic sniff on his head. "–smell so good..." Mild scent of strawberry shampoo domineered his nostrils.

Not only the aromatic smell, the whole situation was taking a toll on them. The older was warm and cuddly. Taehyun swore he could stay like this forever, snuggling with Beomgyu.

However, his hyung underneath had a different thought, still fighting for his freedom. He writhed again like a bug, using his whole body, until he felt something hard and foreign squeezed between his buttcheeks. "Uhh!" An unintended moan escaped his mouth, he immediately covered it. Face blushed, he turned around to confront the younger, "Your thing!"

"What thing?" A smirk played on Taehyun's lips. He pressed even harder and rolled his hips slowly for more friction.

Breathing heavier than before, Taehyun groaned into the older's ear, savoring the sensation. Beomgyu, too, was thoroughly affected, "W-What... What are y-you... doing..." His own crotch was rubbed against the bed while Taehyun's arousal nudging his ass through the thin garments was not helping at all. He resisted the urge to move along as he didn't want to admit the good, which would encourage the younger's egotism. Beomgyu had pride too (if he actually had one).

As if all of the pressure were not enough to raise their temperature, Taehyun started tracing and nibbling his earlobe, whispering to him in a low, alluring voice laced with desperation, "Hyung~ I want you... I need you..." He shifted to peck on Beomgyu's lips, "I want to make love to you..."

That was the last straw. Beomgyu was a weak man for him. He loved that Taehyun needed him. Indeed Taehyun was not the only one anticipated for what after the intimacy they shared at the waterfall.

"Do you know what you're saying?" Beomgyu matched the other's gaze. He saw a veil of lust but also sincerity in him. He knew Taehyun wasn't just hooking around with him for fun. He trusted him.

"I may know better than a greenhouse flower like you. Test me." The younger licked his own lips playfully, always highlighting himself as the level-headed.

No he didn't learn from books. He just had a bro called Choi Yeonjun who was very generous in sharing his experience.

Hence Beomgyu complied to a new experience with Taehyun again. This was the night to  connect their bodies and souls.

Taehyun waited no time to flip him over and claimed his lips hungrily as they faced each other. God he wanted this private time so badly– to shed off all responsibilities or people's expectations and just be a lover for Beomgyu.

To his surprise, the older cupped his cheeks eagerly to kiss him deeper. His sweetheart being as needy as ever was a victory for Taehyun to declare since that drunk kiss at the rooftop.