XLVIII The Manifestation

I saw it, felt it in my dream that day

I'm sure that we will find someday

I drew it every night

A sketch map following the blurred afterimage

Don't tell me that's true no more

In my dream, it said it's waiting

I can't stop now oh

Everyday, every night

Here we go, go, go

Oh

We can touch utopia

We can reach there, utopia

Oh

Everyday, every night

We keep going on

(lyrics from ATEEZ – UTOPIA)

Weeks later, the promotional video was spread out all over the world like domino. Shangri-La sucked up the fear of the unknown and opened up themselves for tourists.

How about the Celestians? Well, they cancelled the bounty because the world was starting a trend for travelling and they were not stupid enough to start a world war.

Beomgyu and Taehyun? They were okay. Beomgyu stayed with Taehyun everyday in the hospital to take care of him. Mrs Choi sent guards to protect them until Taehyun was healed completely and the two made their way back to Shangri-La.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Yeonjun cupped his husband's cheeks under the encouragement of the guests

Yeonjun cupped his husband's cheeks under the encouragement of the guests. His Soobin looked so beautiful, gorgeous and handsome in that white wedding suit. He swore he would fall in love again and again if the younger kept looking at him in those glossy eyes.

"I love you, Soobin." Yeonjun confessed under the sun. He was smiling from ear to ear because the love he felt was overwhelming his heart.

"I love you too, Yeonjunnie hyung." Soobin also smiled timidly when the sea breeze brushed his bangs lightly.

Their lips eventually joined and the crowd went crazy, standing up, clapping hands and shrieking for them. The cameras clicked rapidly to capture the memorable scene and created eye-blinding flashlights.

"I'm so relieved that someone is willing to marry this ugly bunny." Beomgyu, one of their best men, faked a sigh while placing his hand on his chest. The mentioned boy immediately hit Beomgyu's head with the flower bouquet in his hand, forgetting about their surroundings. The younger yelped in pain, making the guests laugh. "Oops–" Kim Taehyung caught the amusing event on his camera.

Soobin ignored his best friend's complaint and tossed the bunch of flowers to the air. Everyone hitched their breath, eyes following the direction of the flying bouquet.

But the bouquet fell quickly because of the way its owner was throwing it. The poor flower would hit the ground before it was obtained by anyone. To prevent this adversity, Hueningkai, their golden maknae, crashed his body onto the sandy ground to save the bouquet, bouncing it to Han.

"No, not me–" Han, who was clearly unwelcome the flowers, bounced it back to the grooms' side.

In the end, the bouquet found its new owner, which was Kang Taehyun. His round eyes widened, still taking in the situation. An image flashed over his mind– it might be the moment to implement his plan.

"Go for it, bro." Yeonjun nudged Taehyun's arm.

God, please don't make him a brat, Taehyun prayed while he kneeled one foot on the aisle, with one hand gifting the flower to Beomgyu and the other hand scooping a jewel box from his pocket.

"Beomgyu-ah, I love you more than my life. Will you marry me?" Taehyun asked nervously as he brought one of the rings out of the box.

Beomgyu's jaw was dropping towards the ground. He looked rather shocked than happy and Taehyun wondered what happened. His boyfriend was so unpredictable.

Beomgyu turned around and pulled Soobin to the side. "What do I do with this one then?" He took out another small jewel box from his jacket and asked Soobin almost inaudibly.

Oh– Beomgyu was sharing the same brain cells with his boyfriend. He had been planning to propose at Yeonbin's wedding as well.

"Think of it later. Taehyun's gonna break his knee." Soobin whispered into Beomgyu's ear as he eyed the younger, who was still kneeling before Beomgyu, waiting for an answer.

"Hehe– I'll take good care of you, my husband~" Beomgyu took the ring from Taehyun and jumped onto him like an exhilarated puppy, causing the younger to fall on his butt.

"Please take care of me for the rest of my life." Taehyun giggled at his cuteness and wrapped him in his arms.

Their noses touched. Taehyun brought him even closer so that they shared a passionate kiss.

All their friends cheered for them in enthusiasm. Even Yeonjun and Soobin didn't mind them stealing the spotlight and hyped the crowd up.

The skateboy and the rich boy had never expected their dreams, their visions being revealed in this way just because of their faith.