XII The Jealousy

"Wait-"

Beomgyu whined like a baby which was why Taehyun hesitated to rotate that door knob and instead, eavesdropping on the room.

"Everyone experienced their first time. Don't you say you want it?"

He recognized Hyunjin's voice.

"But I'm scared... " The little bear sounded nervous.

"Trust me, I have handled many pretty holes! Let's finish this quick." Hyunjin insisted.

This information was like a bolt from the blue, whatever they're doing, Beomgyu enjoyed his time with others, not like he would only be amused by Taehyun.

I thought he's only interested in me...

Taehyun was ready to leave with a downed spirit but the catastrophize shriek from Beomgyu split his ears. He barged into the room right the way, revealing Beomgyu rubbing his red ear with a pout.

On his earlobe, a shiny metal ring with a butterfly pendant was dangling in sync with his move.

Of course it was a pretty earring hole-

"Oh Taehyun, look, it's my first piercing! And my hair, pretty right?" Beomgyu showed off his earring proudly while Hyunjin from the back was fixing his half ponytail, bound by braids on both sides.

Is he an Angel?

A princess?

Blessed, Taehyun's mouth agape, seeping out admiration from his long stare, his heart started a little race-

"Hehe-" Satisfied by the reaction, Beomgyu smiled, so sweet and lovely as if flowers were blooming around him, the way he adorned himself was also pleasing one's eyes.

However, Taehyun was veiled by a tinge of jealousy when Hyunjin's both hands travelled through Beomgyu's hair locks casually. To his regret, he blurted out something in contradict to his true feelings, "So pretty for what?"

Oh that was unexpected-

Beomgyu lowered his head in disappointment. Even Hyunjin could tell he wanted praises but Taehyun didn't seem to get it. Beomgyu mumbled bitterly, "Taehyunnie pabo..."

"What did you say?" His response only added more fuel to his internal combustion, again Taehyun let the anger swamp over him, "So eager to try new things with another man?"

"What do you mean? I was getting a hole punc-"

His self-defense was cut off by a pair of greedy lips, Taehyun dragged him by his collar and kissed him roughly. Hard to resist, physical contact became addictive to both of them, another time Beomgyu got carried off.

"Not in front of my salad!" Hyunjin screamed as he bounced at the unwanted drama, in no time he sprinted out of the room.

Beomgyu pushed the younger away from the kiss, slightly frightened by his sudden behavior, "Hey w-what's with you?"

It was the end of him when the younger proceeded to lock the door of his bedroom.

Taehyun's admiring stare turned into a glare as he approached, Beomgyu backed all the away until his legs met the side of the bed. Nowhere to escape, effortlessly Taehyun grabbed his shoulders and flung him onto the mattress.

TW: Steam alert, rly kinky

Beomgyu was forcibly pinned down on the soft surface with Taehyun hovered above him, his eyes widen in consternation, "W-Why are you so mad?"

Struggling in his tenacious grip, "Please don't beat me up, at least not my face..." He pleaded, mistaking the younger to apply violence on him.

The hypothesis was erroneous when Taehyun's lips fell on his again, this time their noses pounded together in accident, both of them let out small yelp, it tells how inexperienced they're.