IV The Celestians

"Yeh we caught a big fish." Taehyun replied to Han. A black leather wallet was jiggling in Taehyun's hand, it looked luxurious but he toyed with it as if its worth was nothing.

"When did you-" Beomgyu reached his hands for his property, of course Taehyun wouldn't let him.

When?

Let's spin the film roll back to their first contact-

"Doll face... I would pay for anything to spend a night with you, what do you think?" Taehyun made a tease, while the older was too flustered he snatched the wallet from his pocket. Partly out of a thief's instinct or maybe it would be a fast approach to understand and analyze a person.

On their van trip, Taehyun managed to study his belongings when Beomgyu had his head buried in the thick book. Originally his plan was to dump the older on the road after the police cars disappeared from sight. Hell yeh the information he obtained was enough to motivate him set off a kidnap.

"Choi Beomgyu, National University, second year in Business and Information Technology-" Taehyun read out Beomgyu's student ID card aloud. Others didn't seem to understand why he was excited until another card was pulled out from the inner pocket.

"Luck is on our side." He held the card in air so others could see it clearly too. It was an access card with the logo of 'Choi's Technology'. It allowed the holder to pass through most of the digital security in the city since this company was the developer.

"Why would someone young as you given this key? Who are you, your highness?" Taehyun stepped closer to Beomgyu. The older remained silence.

The answer was simple, he needed to go to the company premises to visit his parents from time to time, so why not giving him an access card for convenience.

"Even if you act mute, I could have guessed." Taehyun scoffed, no intention to give him back the cards. He turned to his people, "As long as he is with us, the Celestians won't attack casually. You know, we got a hostage."

"Bro, that sounds so wrong but I like it." Han laughed in a light-hearted manner.

Every one lighted up to the idea except the hostage himself. "I want to go home, Eomma, Appa..." Beomgyu murmured, fiddling his fingers in a nervous way. Why would he sympathize these people when he knew they were using him? They would try any means to survive, it was their way of living when the world had its back on them.

The heaven for spiders might be a chaos for the flies.

The boys moved on to talk about rescuing Mr Kim. A new name was introduced.

"Mr Kim?" Beomgyu asked, didn't expect the rest would answer him. Talking about the person they admired, Taehyun was willing to explain.

"10 years ago, Mr Kim Namjoon and his alliance came here and built these." He pointed at the defensive walls that surrounded this slum. "He told us the truth, we are not sinners or losers as the Celestians had classified us. He, and his alliance freed more people from the lies created by Celestians. We're trained to be stronger and healthier. A world of fairness and true happiness is what we are looking for."

That doesn't sound bad at all, Beomgyu thought. He didn't really enjoy seeing his mother slapping the moron maids at all.

"Oh where is he?" Beomgyu regretted asking because now the boys looked sulky and downhearted.

"From what we know, in jail."

(Half a year ago)

The Celestians issued an attack, aimed to tear down the walls. If they were to start a war, the morons would never defeat them.