XIII The Rescue

A newspaper brought from the Capital city was spread over the table and the boys gasped at one specific session-

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Upcoming Death Warrants

...

Kim Namjoon

...

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

"They are executing him?" Hueningkai tightened his hold on the plushie in his arms. The meeting room fell gloomy to the thought of that.

"F*k we need to save him!" Han gripped the newspaper as he stared at Mr Kim's name.

Laying a faithful hand onto his shoulder, Taehyun said to him, said to all of them, "We can do it!"

He inhaled deeply, slowly and as he exhaled the same length, he closed his eyes and imagined the utopia they wanted to live in. A place where everyone lived fairly, needs were met, love and joy surrounded them. No more starving, no more bleeding.

This would be his future, his new reality. Mr Kim taught them to use imagination to trick the brain, trick it for what's real. Every word, every image, every thought had an effect on the cells of a body.

If utopia was where they're going, they just needed to go through the process.

"Be really sneaky this time-" Yeonjun unhooked the map of the Celestian city from the wall and placed it on the table.

"-and make a chaos like we used to." Taehyun completed his statement and they quickly moved on to set up their rescue plan.

Yeonjun was precise about the routes from stem to stern, anatomizing the city scape like his own backyard. It raised suspicion in Beomgyu since he had been picking up pieces of puzzles-

"You're a Celestian." He made a bold guess, disrupting their conference.

"Was." Yeonjun affirmed nonchalantly, continued to draw on the map. Nobody seemed to care about this fact.

"Should we bring our hostage too?" Han sniggered at the back and obviously Taehyun liked the idea, "Why not?" He smirked at the mentioned Celestian, the later blinked his eyes in confusion, "Huhh?"

⊱ ━━━━━.⋅ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ⋅.━━━━━ ⊰

They parked their vans outside the city, hiding them nicely. The security was somehow loosened than usual, they slunk through the unduly familiar border without much obstacles, just this time they rarely enacted in a gang.

Taehyun (and his favorite hostage Beomgyu) and Yeonjun would make a mess around the area to give the police a welcoming carnival, at the same time the rest would observe the scaffold at the central square. After that they would assemble at an alley.

Taehyun and Beomgyu arrived a repository while Yeonjun was targeting another government property. Taehyun pushed Beomgyu forward to carry out the plan they settled.

Beomgyu went to the door gate of the premise, picking out his access card from his wallet. The guards did feel some abnormalities from his wearables but it was that Choi Beomgyu, the tycoon son of Choi Technology, coming for his money assets, what would go wrong?

(Remember no one knew he was abducted by a moron because the media was banished)

He tapped the card on the identification machine for entry, revealing an error, the door didn't open.

It was all in their calculation though, a high chance that his parents had terminated his card, knowing it would fall into the morons' hands.

"Something must be wrong, I'll ask my dad later, can you please open the gate for me?" Beomgyu pleaded innocently, wow- he surely would be nominated for the next Oscar awards.