24: Eyeliners and Cafes

I really owe you all an apology for not updating since fucking november 2020 .. im really really sorry. it wasnt ment to take this long .. i took a break for my pre board exmas and that just got extended. I had the last 2 chapters written by april but i couldnt upload them coz my mom had taken away all my devices for my final board exams .. then after that there was also a lot of stuff involving my college entrence exams and so i had no time to type them all. Thankfully i got accepted in a collage and those things are out of the way now. i'll try to finish this books as fast as i can especially since its already done and i just need to type it out. i'll try to preferably try to finsh it before 3rd september (my college 1st semester starting date) and maybe enter it into wattys (should i?) , even if i cant i promise to not leave you all hanging. 

Now that the apology is out if the way i want to thank you all for over 30k reads and over 1k votes that ive gotten on this book! Thank you so much for all your love and support for this book i appreciate it a lot! I never expected this book to work this well . hell i hadnt even imagined that i'd ever cross 1k reads when i started writing this. I'm so happy.. you all are absolutly the best! Thank you so fucking much for everything!

Anyways, i'll not bore you all anymore .. on with the chapter now!!

•▪¤▪•

'That was a great show you all put on the stage'

'sry couldn't stay to see you afterwards'

'had to rush to get ready fr my class thing'

Ikuyu sent three messages in a row, he was currently in a makeshift changing room with all his friends, just like he said, getting ready for their shift at 1-C's café they had decided to host for the school festival.

'how do I know you actually didn't miss it and aren't lying to cover it up?' came the reply.

Ikuyu chuckled at it and typed back, 'have my word for it, how could I miss it when you sounded so desperate while asking me not to.'

'SHUT UP DUMBASS I DIDN'T SOUND DESPERATE!' Bakugou texted back.

'yeah right, whatever helps you sleep at night' Ikuyu said with a smirking emoji.

"keep your phone aside now Ikuyu. I'm done with your hair, I need to do your makeup now." Asuta said from behind him,

"is the makeup really necessary?" Ikuyu whined a little while also checking Bakugou's reply, 'don't make me explode you stupid yak' it read.

"come on Ikuyu, its just eyeliner and some lip balm. And everyone did it, see, Yui just finished doing Shinso's eyeliner." Asuta said.

"Fine! Just one minute." Ikuyu quickly typed out a last message to bakugou, 'gotta go now see you later after my shift' he slipped his phone into his pocket and turned around.

"shut your eyes" Asuta said.

Ikuyu closed his eyes and she started applying the eyeliner, it was a liquid one making him involuntarily shut his eyelids tighter in response to the cool liquid being applied.

"stop! Relax or its going to end up really messy." She chided, doing the left eye first and then moving to the right one. Her hands were steady moving with a smoothness and precision that can only come from practice. It was no surprise since she did wear eyeliner almost everyday and they were always on fleek. Once both eyes were done she stopped to examine here work making sure they were uniform.

"don't open your eyes yet"

"Why? Its done right?" Ikuyu asked.

"Ya but its still wet. If you open them now you're going to get them all over your eyelids, now hush. I'm going to blow over your eyelids so it dries quicker. Just keep your eyelids relaxed and shut." She blew gently on both his eyelids while her hands fiddled in her pouch looking for something.