18: He Who Blamed And He Who Walked Away.

Before we start the chapter I would like to thank you all for all your love and support, because of you all this story has now reached 100+votes and 2k+ reads. I love you all so much and thank you for reading my book and staying with me for so long.

On with the chapter now.

•▪¤▪•

Ikuyu raised his head to look at the sky, it was a beautiful shade of blue, puffy white clouds lazily drifted around the sky, the weather was perfect, neither too sunny nor too cloudy, he felt bad for all those who had to go to class when it was so nice outside. He admired it for a moment before going back to looking straight ahead, the building in front of him closer with each passing step.

He finally reached the doorstep of Heights alliance 1-A, he had no idea why all the dorms were named Heights alliance, he could not comprehend the logic behind the name. He pressed the door bell and the security com. in front of him came alive, only figuratively though, it's screen lightened up, the message on its display reading, 'Please give your name and reason for being here.'

He was about to give an answer but Izuku reached the door before that and saw him through the peephole or the live stream footage from the said security com.

"What- How, what are you even doing here ?" Izuku sputtered.

"I heard you're under house arrest so I thought I'd pay a short visit. Now let me in" Ikuyu answered.

"Wait, how do I know it's actually you and not that shape shifting girl, Toga, from the league of villains ?" Izuku asked suspiciously.

"Fine then, ask me something only I'd know." Ikuyu supplied.

"When's our birthday?"

"July 15th"

"Wait that was easy. What's my favourite food ?"

"Katsudon"

"I eat that so much anyone remotely attentive would know that. This question isn't right either - "

"Hurry up Izuku, just how long do you plan on interrogating me here." Ikuyu cut him off before he could go into rambling.

"Okay fine. What are you doing here then. Why aren't you in your class ?" Izuku finally asked the question.

"I had a minor asthma attack, I exaggerated it a little and convinced Ishiyama Sensei to allow me to skip school today."

Satisfied by his answer Izuku finally let him in, "So, what was it this time? Ice cream, frozen yoghurt, chilled soda or juice, your quirk ?" He started listing off Ikuyu's asthma triggers the moment he stepped through the door. His doctor had already advised him to keep cold edibles to the minimum.

"Hey, why do you and mom always do that everytime I get an attack, as if it was because of something I did. Sometimes it's the weather or just polluted or dusty air too!" Ikuyu said, clearly sounding offended.

"Was it though ?" Izuku asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No,-" Ikuyu lowered his head like a scolded child, "- we were watching movies in Ranma's dorm room and the only snack we had was a large tub of ice cream and I accidentally ate a lot more than I should have." He said sheepishly.