1: A terrace and an anger outburst.

Ikuyu Midoriya looked at his watch for the seventh time in the past ten minutes. Ten minutes since the students were released from their classes and his twin brother Izuku still hadn't reached the school gates where they met every day after school to walk home together. This was strange since usually, Izuku was the one who usually reached first.

Ikuyu stopped a student, one of the last few filtering out of the almost empty school, "Did you see my brother on your way here, my height but with shorter fluffy hair?" He asked.

The kid looked at him with concentration for a moment and replied, "No, I don't think so." And skipped off to his friends who were standing farther away waiting for him.

Ikuyu sighed, fiddling with the black clips in his hair that kept his bangs from coming on his face, it was a nervous habit of his. He was anxious about his brother, why wasn't he there yet, why, surely it wasn't his bully Bakugou, he had seen him leaving with his minions a while ago, or maybe it was, maybe he locked him somewhere or hurt him. He shook his head frantically, that thought did not help at all, it worsened his anxiousness.

Someone tapped his shoulder, he turned around to see a girl, one of the group of friends that were waiting for the kid. "Reyu just told us about your brother, I'm not exactly sure but I think I saw him going up the stairs." She said.

"On which floor did you see him ?"

"The third floor? I think. "

'Huh, third floor? But his class is on the second floor' Ikuyu thought, he thanked the girl and rushed back inside the school building to look for his brother. He climbed the stairs checking in each floor to find Izuku. He climbed higher and higher until there were no more floors to check, he stood before the unlocked terrace door.

'The terrace, what is he doing here?' Ikuyu thought before pushing open the door. His heart rate skyrocketed and his breath hitched, he saw his twin standing on the edge of the concrete terrace ledge, his precious bag haphazardly thrown on the ground and a steady stream of tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Izuku! What the hell are you doing up there, come down right now !" Ikuyu yelled.

Izuku turned his head, "Oh Ikuyu, I-i was just enjoying the view." He said, quickly rubbing ways his tears and smiled brightly, bright but it didn't quiet reach his eyes, Ikuyu was his twin, that fake smile could' fool him.

"-With tears in your eyes, right," Ikuyu tilted his head a little, " now get down from there. "

The moment Izuku jumped from the ledge and landed on the floor, lkuyu was by his side hugging him, "Don't you dare do that again, you scared me Izu."

"Calm down Iku, not like I was going to jump." Izuku said, he parted from the hug and went to pick up his bag, his voice was still logged from the crying.

"Swear on my name, you weren't going to jump ?", Ikuyu walked beside Izuku.

"I-i really wasn't." He hesitated, his voice stuttered a bit, which confirmed Ikuyu's suspicion, even if was for a brief second, Izuku had considered jumping.

"Uhun.." Ikuyu muttered under his breath, they silently walked down the stairs.

" why were you crying ?" He asked as they walked out of the school gates.

"It was nothing."

Ikuyu was well aware that his twin and their mother both had waterfalls for eyes but they didn't cry for no reason, no one did. His mind tapped on the obvious answer, "So it was Bakubitch, what did he do ?"

"Ikuyu-kun why are you assuming things. I said it was nothing." Izuku said, his eyes wide.

"Don't act like I don't know what your "nothing" means. Now tell me what happened."