25: Horror houses and Confessions

Welp .. not me being extreamly late again .. I said I'd finish it by third bit look at me now .. it's fucking 30th.. collage just got too busy and all but we're not here for that, are we?

Anyways .. here you go, this is it .  The final chapter.. the end of the fanfic I streched for over an year..

•▪¤▪•

Bakugou was standing in front of the 1-D horror house, waiting for Ikuyu, and had messaged him saying he was going to change out of his “outfit” and meet him here.

Ah, the sight of Ikuyu in a maid outfit, that was something that was going to be embedded in his memory for a long time. He was still trying to figure out how he felt about it though, he was glad he could see him wearing that, he was even proud of him for carrying it so confidently. The fact that the majority of the school saw him wearing that too? Well Ikuyu is his own person, he is free to do and wear whatever he wanted and Bakugou would in no shape or way want to control that, had Ikuyu been his boyfriend he would have proudly shown him off, but he wasn't though, so this entire situation made him feel a really weird mess of adoration and pride mixed with jealousy and protectiveness. 

“Hey! I hope i didn't keep you waiting for too long.” Ikuyu called out from behind him, breaking him out of his thoughts, making him turn.

“You're wearing a button up shirt?” Bakugou asked slightly surprised, ikuyu was wearing a casual white button up shirt with tiny black prints, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, hw still had his hair braided from earlier along with the eyeliner. 

“Yeah, apparently they are a piece of clothing I happen to own.” Ikuyu was now close enough yo make out the pattern and they were tiny black cats on the shirt, okay, that was a pretty Ikuyu thing to wear, 

“Yeah but you don't usually wear them,”

“Yeah and? You don't either, but you're wearing one aren't you mister hypocrite.” Ikuyu smirked knowing he had made a fair point.

“Yeah fine whatever.” Bakugou muttered, he really was wearing a black button up shirt. 

“Hey, speaking of clothes, you didn't say anything about my maid outfit thingy. Was it that bad?” Ikuyu asked. 

‘Bad? Is that what he made out of my silence?” Bakugou thought before hesitantly speaking out, “It looked good on you, you carried it well.” his voice barely audible and his cheeks turning a light pink. 

He still struggled with compliments, Kaminari was somewhat right, oh how much Bakugou wished to be smooth but in the end he was just a 16 year old who wouldn't be scared to fight a villain but chickened out before even trying to pull off some super suave flirty pickup line. Oh how he wished he could super sexily say the lines about wearing it just for him or some equally flirty or something they show in the media. 

“Really? Why didn't you say anything earlier?” Ikuyu asked even though, if his friends were right then he had a pretty clear idea why. Even when he just asked if the outfit looked bad, he had actually received enough affirmation to know he was looking good, he was merely trying and succeeding in fishing for compliments from him. Maybe even tease or flirt. 

Bakugou had no idea how to reply to that because. ‘Your looks left me speechless’ wasn't a sentence he was willing to say. He replied with the only thing he could think about other than the outfit, “Well, I wasn't expecting you to call me by my first name. That took me by surprise then i didn't get a chance to talk to you after.”