6: Meeting class 1 C

Before we estate this chapter I want you to know that I suck at creating original characters in bulk so I just took some characters from animes I've seen earlier and reimagined them with quirks so this chapter may seem like a just a super large crossover party or something.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and do comment if you find some characters you know/like.

•▪¤▪•

Ikuyu took a deep breath and stared at his lemon green laced black boots, he could hear chattering from behind the door, his heart was racing. 'It's all right, they don't know you, this is going to be a new start, people are not going to call you quirk snatcher. They will not be mean to you, you are ready to open up to them and start making friends now.' He gave himself a pep talk to prepare himself to enter.

He raised his hands to open the door but before he could even touch it, it was flown open. A chubby girl with black ombre hair that slowly faded into an electric blue at her waist and daunting electric blue eyes with black sclera. "Come in now, it's kinda weird, you just standing in front of the door staring at your shoes." She smiled at him and moved to the side to let him in. Ikuyu didn't know what to make of her, her demeanour was daunting but kind too.

"I'm Asuta Tamaraku, by the way, now come in quick, Sensei should be coming here any moment now.", she moved aside to let him get in.

Ikuyu enters the classroom, he returned her an awkward smile, "I'm Ikuyu Midoriya.", he said before turning his attention to the classroom in front of him. There were two free seats, one on the second bench near the wall, the other was the third bench next to the window, the choice was easy, he would always choose the window over the wall.

The moment Ikuyu went and sat on the seat he had chosen, the door was opened yet again, this time by a girl with two brown pigtails, closely followed by Cementoss, which meant that he was going to be their homeroom teacher.

The girl settled on her seat and Cementoss started to speak, "Good morning students, as you may know, me, I go by the Hero name Cementoss, I am going to be your homeroom and Modern literature teacher. You can call me Sensei or Mr Ishiyama. Today we are going to have the orientation ceremony but before that, we are going to have a class introduction."

A collective groan came from the class, everyone hated first day introductions. "It won't be that bad, we are going to spend a lot of time together we need to get to know each other. You just have to tell your name, quirk and maybe some things about, your likes dislikes, your ambitions. Come on, we will start with you." Sensei pointed at the Indigo haired boy with purple eyes and white iris on the first bench of Ikuyu's row.

"Hello, I am Shinso Hitoshi. My quirk is brainwash. I may be in this general studies class but I'm going to work hard and get transferred to the hero course and be a hero." With that he sat back down, keeping it short and to the point, though most of the class members didn't like his attitude.

Behind him was a boy with black hair as long as Ikuyu's, tied into a braid and bangs. "Hello everyone, my name is Ranma Saotome, please call me Ranma, I prefer that. My quirk is 'Gender bender' I can change my gender anytime I wish. My pronouns would be whichever gender I would be appearing as at the moment but I don't mind they/them pronouns either. You can easily tell my gender, mostly because my hair is black when I am male but it changes to red when I'm female. I wouldn't mind demonstrating but I figure this isn't the right time. Thank you. " He smiled widely at everyone, you can tell he was going to be the funny prankster type.

Next was Ikuyu's turn, he was nervous about him. Class introductions scared him, mainly because every single one of his previous ones had at least one student standing up and shouting "quirk stealer" but mostly it was more than one and it usually encouraged others to join before the teacher had to intervene.