12: Studies and Crushes

First of all, THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 500+ READS. I'm sorry for not updating for the last few days I'll try to be more punctual. Without further ado, on to the chapter now.

•▪¤▪•

The UA first semester exams were just round the corner and Ikuyu and Izuku Midoriya were sitting in there room studing, Izuku on the desk while Ikuyu preferred the bed. They had been studying for a long time, the starting was just fine but as the time passes it started getting harder and harder for Ikuyu to concentrate after 5 hours of continous study he wasn't even paying attention anymore, just reading the one line over and over for the past half an hour while his mind was stuck on Katsuki Bakugou.

Ever since the kiss they'd been playing the avoidance game, treating each others like strangers, That wasnt really helping much though. Ikuyu relived the kiss every night, dreamed about it in his sleep and even woke up feeling the lingering ache of absence on his lips like he did after the kiss. Even when he was awake he often zoned out, thinking of the thousand different ways the kiss could have gone and when he closed his he could see those crimson eyes staring into his. Eyes that won't look at him anymore, it was his fault but he was supposed to like his absence, it wasn't supposed to hurt this much.

"Uugh!" Ikuyu yelled and slammed his face into his book when he realised what he was doing. Why was he thinking so much about it, that kiss was barely anything, just the touch of two skins but still he couldn't let go of the warm feeling that he felt in his chest, even though it was short lived, not more than a second, but it ignited an unsatiable hunger in him. Why did it have to affect him so much, not like Katsuki would have been affected the same way, spoiler alert, he was wrong.

"Ikuyu, I think we should take a break." Izuku suggested, he himself was tired of all the studing they had done today.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm getting some snacks and something to drink, you want anything?" Ikuyu sighed and asked.

"What do we have ?" Izuku asked in return.

"I can make coffee or tea, and there should be some orange juice in the fridge."

"I'll have some orange juice then."

Aproximatly 5 minutes later he entered the room with a glass of orange juice, a cup of coffee for himself and a packet of buiscuits, that was the only snack he could find.

They silently sat there munching on the buiscuits and sipping there beverages of choice for sometime until Izuku finally broke the silence.

"Hey Iku, have you ever liked someone? Like romantically ?" He asked out of no where.

Ikuyu almost choaked on his coffee, that wasn't something he expected Izuku to ask. Earlier they had not been very close so they had never really talked about crushes or stuff like that and the question caught him off guard.

"Yeah, two people but I was maintaining my loner persona so I never talked to either of them." Ikuyu answered.

"Really? Who?" Izuku asked, he suddenly had tiny sparks in his eyes and his face grew bright with excitement.

"You remember that intense senior from the volleyball club, Wakatoshi Ushijima- senpai? I had a bad crush on him . Then there was Ritsu Tanaka the drummer from the light music club." Ikuyu said reminecently with a tiny smile but his face dropped when Katsuki's face flashed in front of him. He shouldn't be thinking of him right now, no, he shouldn't be thinking of him at all. (Any idea which animes they belong ...)