Special update: Reminiscent

First of all, I'm so so soo happy that my story finally got a 100 reads. Thank you so much for reading this story.

So, today (7th June) is my birthday, and I wanted to do something different from a usual update today. I thought I would take in requests or something but I wasn't sure if people would actually respond to it in the stipulated time and get me enough time to let me finish it by today. So, I came up with this chapter, it's slightly different from the usual chapters and it's time line is also off, certainly far ahead from where the story has reached uptil now.

I hope you like it !

•▪¤▪•

Bakugou walked in through the door and set the tray of juice on his living room table with a huff. "Here's your juice fuckers. Now drink up. " He grumbled.

"Language you brat, this is not how we talk to guests in this household." His mother smacked him across his head.

"Don't tell me how to talk to my friends you old hag !" Katsuki shit back.

"Aww, Bakugou you finally accept that we're your friends." Kirishima cooed while Kaminari and Sero backed him up with whoows and Awws.

"Yayyy, we can finally be the Baku Squad now." Mina cheered.

Bakugou glared at them darkly and said, "Shut up before I fucking kick you dumbasses out of my house. Especially you two, pinky and shitty Hair.". These four classmates of his had dropped at his house without any prior information so he couldn't run off before their arrival and as much as he maintained an annoyed exterior, it made him feel a tiny bit of happiness for trying to hang out with him, not like he would ever admit it.

"Admit it Blasty, you love us, don't you." Kaminari grinned at him, Sero Kirishima and Mina collectively gasped at his choice of name.

"Oh, you're going down you dunce face!" Bakugou roared, ready to jump on him.

"Stop it now Katsuki, you're fucking asking for it!" Mitsuki snapped at him before disappearing upstairs to her room.

Everyone stared at the spot she was previously standing at, confused as to what she meant, even Bakugou himself was caught off guard. Minutes later she climbed downstairs with two colourful fat book-like things in her hands. She smiled as she kept them in front of his friends, "Bakugou's childhood picture albums." She chirped maliciously.

"Where did you get these, Old Hag, I thought I destroyed them all." He asked, his eyes wide and expressions bewildered.

"Bold of you to assume I didn't keep digital copies." She smirked in return.

Bakugou lunged at them but she already knew he would try something like that, she was prepared and didn't allow him to get his hands on the album. She gave it to Katsuki's friends. He glared at them with burning intensity.

"Aww, you were so cute Bakugou." Mina cooed over the picture of little baby Bakugou bundled up in a baby blanket, thumb in mouth, sleeping peacefully.

"I was not cute Pinky!" Bakugou yelled.

"But being cute is manly too Bakubro." Kirishima said before returning his attention to the album, now looking at the picture of Bakugou curiously looking at a spoon, he had an all might pacifier in his mouth.

The pictures were arranged in chronological order with the dates printed at the left side like a VCR recording. With every new page, the baby Bakugou grew older and older. Some pictures caused a light pink dusting of blush to coat Bakugou's face and ended with him yelling as Mitsuki told the stories behind them.

Among the pictures of tiny Katsuki and the Bakugou family, they suddenly came across a picture with two different faces.

"Whoa Bakugou, you were friends with the Midoriya's!" Kirishima exclaimed. They were looking at a picture of Katsuki and Izuku running in different directions while a blindfolded Ikuyu chased him.