Chapter 17

Now, Its time..

................................................................................................................................

After kneeling in silence before what we created for some time, we stood to our feet. I felt completely sticky. The creases in the back of my knee and my inner elbow were stiff. The paint was drying. A shower was a must.

"Let's get outta here." He suggested.

I agreed. "Yeah, I need to wash this off." I laughed.

We tipped toed out of the studio and up the stairs. Silently I prayed that none of this was rubbing off onto my carpet. Thinking about our current predicament left me chuckling the entire way up the staircase. On whim, I would ask Shawn ever so often to check if we were leaving a trail of "art" behind us. He promised that we weren't.

"I sure hope so because then you'd owe me money for a carpet cleaning service." I jokingly scolded.

"Oh really? That's how you gonna be after I..." He grabbed me by my waist and placed his hands back between my legs.

I shivered and shook my head. "N-, no." I faintly whispered letting all the chills run through my body.

"That's what I thought." He laughed releasing me.

I had only wished he didn't. We continued on until we finally reached my room. Immediately I headed for the bathroom. Feeling my way around, I found the bathtub. This paint was becoming more uncomfortable on my skin. I desperately wanted to wash it away. So I turned on the faucet, tested the water for the right temperature and switched on the shower head. I heard Shawn creep into the bathroom and I smiled. He ain't slick. Turning towards his direction, I gave a suggestive smirk. I was slightly bent over.

"Care to join me?" I asked.

I pulled back the curtain, stepped into the tub and moved underneath the water. Head tilted back, I let the water run over me. I sighed. The water beads danced along my skin. It soaked into my hair that was previous clumped and matted. I was able to comb through it now. The curtains rustled again. Shawn stepped in. I could feel his presence towering over me. His erect penis pressed into my navel. Removing my fingers from my tresses, I grazed his skin which was all slimy now. Letting my tips trail down his front, I firmly I took him into my hands. He gasped as I churned his dick. My hands twisted in opposing motions. They met in the middle before heading in their opposite directions again. He leaned over to groan in my ear, his vocals vibrating my eardrums. I shuddered. I stopped caressing him but still kept my grip. Shawn sighed at my stalled services. Taking matters upon himself, he began to pump into the tight hole I created with my clenched fists.

"Uhhhhh" He bellowed.

I licked my lips, suddenly feeling aroused and ready for round two. Each stroke slipped through my grasp and poked me in the abdomen. I moaned softly as each tap translated into a current of pleasure in my center. I shifted my stance. Taking hold of his arms, I rotated Shawn 90 degrees to my left. I pressed him against the wall. The hot water was now beating us on our left side. The air was steaming up. Sweat beads formed around my hairline. The mist enveloped over my skin. The paint was now oozing down off my flesh. I imagined the streaks of color running down the drain. Shawn tried to pull me into him but I backed away from his hold and shook my head. I had my own plans.

On bent knees, I took him into my hands again. I ran my thumb over the head and moistened my lips. I wanted to repay him for pleasing me only moments earlier. I parted my lips and took him into my mouth. I heard him hum and inhale sharply. My tongue met his tip and lightly I flickered it, teasing him. Focusing solely on the head, I sucked, pushing it in and out of my mouth. My tongue wrapped around it, I softly suckled. I felt his fingers tangle in my hair. He encouraged me. Praised me with his moans. I bobbed my head back and forth, slowly swallowing more of him with each turn. I wanted to see how much I could fit. I positioned a hand over the base for support and as a point of reference. I was surprised that I could only manage about half.