ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

"I don't blame you if you don't believe me, I-"

"I believe you"

You look in surprise at the faerie king, shocked to find out that he believes your story about how you came here.

Yes, he is a mystical creature, but to believe the existence of traveling universes seems a bit doubtful.

He is supposed to accuse you of being crazy, not believe you.

Well, that is the natural reaction, right?

"Really?" You ask, causing him to chuckle.

"Yes, I can also help you return to your world" your eyes widen in shock and excitement.

"You could do that?!" Maleficent smirks as his eyes darken with sinister intentions.

"Yes, but you have to give to take" Maleficent leans closer to you, his body pressed against yours.

His breath on your neck, as he wraps his hands around the back of your neck, his sharp nail threatening to dig into your skin.

Your face heats up from his touch while feeling endangered by his sudden closeness.

"What do you want from me then?" You ask, looking down at the ground.

"I want you to spend a few months with me as a loyal subject if you follow my every word..." your breath hitches.

"I will help you return back to your world" you turn around and face him after he lets go of your neck.

"What if I disobey you?"

His green eyes meet your (e/c) eyes, his smirk grows.

"Then I guess, a little bird-like yourself is never leaving this cage"

Maleficent is waiting for your response patiently.

If you say yes, then it is ok.

It is not like he is going to keep his word, after all, he is planning to have you stay with him for eternity.

"Who told you I wanted to return back to my world" you move away from him.

The first lesson in Disney is to never trust a villain.

"So, you do not mind staying here in the forest for eternity" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm a mortal, so I can't live forever, Master"

The faerie leans towards your face, ready to kiss you on your lips.

"Get back to work, (Y/n)"

With that Maleficent flies away leaving you alone.

'Was he about to kiss me, but stopped?'

𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍

Y

ou were searching for the herbs Maleficent asked from you, and not surprisingly, you have found none of them up till now.

Everything was peaceful until you heard a familiar song.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream

I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam

The first person to come to your mind is Aurora or the genderbend version of her.

You start walking towards where the voice is coming from until you reach the center of the frost.

"Hello there, I'm prince Rory, who are you?"

The blond-haired boy introduces, walking towards you.

"Umm...aren't you supposed to not be talking to any strangers?" The prince chuckles

Indeed, princess aurora was told by her parents to not speak with strangers.

So, why is Rory speaking to you so casually?

"Oh, well, it is because I fall for you from the first sight" he replies dreamily.

'Typical one-day true love Disney syndrome'