ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

"I'm so fed up with this sick game, I just want to go back home" you exclaim.

Fairy godfather looks at you with sympathy.

"I know, I promise that everything shall be fixed soon" Adrian mumbles, placing both of his hands on your cheeks.

He stares directly into your eyes and smiles.

"I promised myself to protect you, and that's exactly what I'm going to do, just have faith in me, (Y/n)" you smile at him.

"Alright, I believe your words"

After you say that, he leans closer to your face, but before his lips meet yours.

You place your index and middle finger on his lips to stop him from doing anything.

"Not going to happen" you whisper to happen mockingly, moving away from him.

"Why?" Adrian asks, a bit confused.

"Because you are the fairy godfather, and nobody kisses the fairy godfather," you say as if that is a face.

But, in reality, you are teasing him as revenge for what he did last time.

"Then a kiss on the forehead will just be fine"

He grabs you by the cheeks and kisses your forehead making your face heat up from the sensation of his lips on your skin.

The moment he pulls away, a smirk grows on his face.

"Already shy? What would you have done if I kissed your lips instead?"

You were about to answer him, but a voice cut off the both of you.

"What do you think you are doing with my future bride?"

The evil king demands, walking over to the both of you with a furious expression.

"See you later, (Y/n)!"

With that, Adrian disappears using his magic, while leaving you to face the wrath of your future spouse.

The moment Grimhild reaches you, you price yourself for his outburst.

"Where did that bastard disappear? how dare he touch your beauty with his filthy lips!" 

You stay silent, trying to think of an excuse.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" you ask, changing the subject.

"While you were whoring around, I send out our wedding invitations to other kings and princes"

"Huh!"

You are terrified by the news, realizing one thing.

That he must have sent out invitations to Prince charming, and Maleficent.

𑁍𑁍𑁍A few days later𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Elias, did you see the wedding invitation sent by the fourth kingdom's king? He is getting married in a month"

"Really?" The ice king asks with a bored tone as his younger brother shows him the invitation.

"We aren't going to go, Andrew" The lighter-haired brother states, ready to rip the invitation in pieces.

"Why not?"

"Because Grimhild is evil, and I don't wish to instruct with him"

Elias's response isn't convincing enough to the younger brother.

"Well, it is also a good chance to make allies"

The young King stays silent for a few moments, before speaking again.

"Allies you say? Well, I shall go then"

"Correction, we both are going, I'm curious about the future queen's beauty"

Honestly, Elias is also curious about the poor woman who is going to marry the evil king.

She must be something.

Little, does Elias know, that his doubts are in their place.