𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"No, you're not"

"Excuse me?"

"I apologise if that seemed rude, but I would never be married to a filthy invader"

"WHAT?!"

Adrian is surprised by your attitude, thinking you are joking, but your expression confirms that you are serious.

The fairy godfather touches his blond locks, feeling offended.

Maybe he should have shown up with blond hair.

"It's not your hair and eyes colour that made me believe you are an invader, it is your ability to speak English with such an accent"

Adrian rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Your name is (Y/n) and your father is also an English man, so that makes you the same as me"

You nod your head slowly, keeping a smile on your face.

You slowly walk pull out a dagger from behind your back and attack Adrian with it, trying to stab him as he dodges.

Adrian is quick to catch your right hand that is holding the dagger.

"You do remember me," He says, amused.

"When I saw your face, I remembered everything along with the way you treated me, bastard"

Certainly, the moment you saw Adrian, you remembered everything.

"Take me home, I'm so tired of all of this, I just want to see my mom again, is that so hard to ask for?"

"Then come with me-"

"I have powers, I know that I have powers considering my father can transport" you exclaim.

"I thought you loved Maleficent and wanted to have your happy ending with him"

You remove your dagger away, upon hearing the familiar name of your lover.

"Maleficent didn't listen to me when I tried to explain myself, he called me names, and he stabbed me"

You were talking more to yourself rather than explaining to Adrian.

"See? He is no different than others, my dear, we are all the same" he states it like it is a matter of fact.

"You are right..."

Taking Adrian by surprise, you stab him in the stomach, before pulling it out to make blood seep out.

"...but I'm better"

Adrian tries to heal his wound, but it will take a while.

So, you decided to stab him again and again.

"I don't die, no matter how many times you stab me" he chokes out.

"I guess cats do have nine lives after all"

"Your father killed your mother"

You freeze in your place at the news, not knowing what to say.

"You are trying to manipulate me"

Adrian only smirks as blood comes out of his mouth.

"I'm not lying, he did kill her and your stepfather"

You place your hands on your head in distress, ready to rip out your hair and scream.

"What have I done to deserve all of this?"

While mumbling to himself, Adrian's wounds start closing up, but before he stands up on his feet.

Pocahontas walks into your tent after hearing noises inside.

His eyes narrow in suspicion at the sight of Adrian, but when he sees the bloody mess on you, his eyes turn concerned.

"Are you hurt?" Pocahontas inquires.

"No, but I will stop getting hurt" You smile at the Native American.

"And start hurting others"