ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"I'm not going anywhere with the both of you"

You say pulling away from the ice king and his younger brother, causing them both to stop walking.

"Why not?" Andrew asks, confused by your sudden change of mood.

"As much as I'm grateful for your help, however, I won't repeat the same mistake" you explain.

When you were about to walk away, a wall of ice forms in front of you to block your path.

"Where do you think you are going?" Elias spats, glaring at you.

"It is rather you come with us now or be left stuck in this mess chaos back there, there is no third choice"

You roll your eyes and cross your arms over your chest, shaking your head.

"There is a third choice, and I will leave on my own way"

"Elias is right, you have to listen to him," the light brown-haired prince says with worry.

"No, she can do what she pleases..." Elias starts.

"Thank you-"

"And I will also do as I please," The light-haired ruler says before you lose consciousness.

Andrew watches in horror as his brother picks you up bridal style, and starts walking.

"Oh god, is that not kidnapping, Elias?!" Andrew exclaims, following behind his brother.

"No, this is called keeping the person you love safe" Elias replies.

"Oh, Ok!"

❀𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍❀

"So Icey kidnapped (Y/n), marvelous, just marvelous" Prince charming spats.

"Maybe if you all did not start this fight, I would have helped (Y/n) break the curse"

Snow White utters out those rage full words while glaring at Ariel who does the same.

"What curse? Maleficent asks with irritation.

"(Y/n) told me that she needs to marry a good-hearted man to get rid of the curse placed on her by an evil man" Snow White explains.

"And you are a good-hearted person?" The sleeping prince, Rory, mocks.

"Yes, unlike you, I have other hobbies than falling asleep"

Ellard rolls his eyes at the childish argument, but the Faery king is the one to cut it off.

"Well, apparently, she is using you, using all of us, if I may say" Maleficent spats.

"I do not care, she can use me as she likes to, but she is mine" Ariel announces.

"Yours? You mean my future wife, not yours, I saw her first" Prince charming corrects.

"I saw her before you" Ellard points out.

"Hmm, this is getting intense, interesting, want some" Ursul offers Maleficent as he eats dry seaweed.

The faerie king looks at the octopus man with disgust.

"No"                                        

While arguing, a loud voice echoes through the whole castle.

"SNOW WHITE!"

The said prince flinches upon hearing the familiar voice.

"Who is that?" Rory inquires, confused.

"My evil stepfather, King Grimhild" Ellard chuckles at the reply.

"Evil stepfather? Good to know that I'm not the only one"

❀𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍❀

"Are you sure that you wish to meet (Y/n)?" Adrian asks the tall dark-haired man who happens to be his boss.

"Things has gone out of control, and needs fixing, doesn't it? Especially that (Y/n) is the cause of it all"

Adrian looks at his boss with a raised eyebrow.

"But it is not her fault..."

"That's what any simp would say, Adi"