𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Have you thought about having a betrothed?"

You ask Pocahontas out of nowhere, as you stand by his side while he skins the animal he hunted earlier.

"No, I haven't, and I do not care about getting married at all"

You nod your head slowly, feeling kind of disappointed at his response.

The fact that you have a huge crush on Pocahontas yet he is not interested in relationships made you feel sad.

After all, what is there not to love about him?

He is brave, kind, fun, and intelligent

As for his appearance, he is the most handsome and also considered one of the strongest men in his tribe.

But for some reason, you feel like your feelings for him are wrong, maybe it has something to do with your past.

"What about you?"

You raise an eyebrow at Pocahontas's question.

"What about me?"

"Do you think about getting married?" you shrug at the question, as you pick up the skin and lay on a line to dry.

"Well, yes, it is hard to not think about it when that is what all women in our tribe speak about" you admit.

"Do you want to get married?"

"No"

You respond so quickly that Pocahontas laughs, causing you to feel embarrassed.

"I meant, no, I don't want to get married until I remember my past... Maybe I am married or in a relationship"

He looks down at his hands in sadness, not denying it. the fact that he is worried that you might leave once you remember everything.

"I will support you no matter what happens,  Awinita"

You smile, grabbing hold of his hands into your own ones,  not caring for the animal blood on his hands.

"Thank you for your support"

🪻 🦌🦌🦌🪻

Pocahontas waits and watches the white men go to sleep before sneaking into their camping place.

He reaches the tent where John Smith is resting alone.

The blond eyes widen as the Native American enters the tent holding his spear.

"Who are you? " John demands,  trying to reach for his gun.

But before he could do such a thing,  Pocahontas stabs him in the throat cutting off any type of scream from coming out.

"That's for trying to scare my beloved friend, invader"

Pocahontas pulls his spear out,  watching blood splatter out as John slowly dies in front of his own eyes.

Now,  you are safe.

Or at least that's what Pocahontas thinks.

🪻🦌🦌🦌🪻

"What do you mean, she didn't go to the underworld? I killed her!"

Hades sigh loudly, turning his gaze toward the faerie king.

"It seems like your friend is dumb, Grimhild"

Maleficent sneers at the greek deity,  ready to murder him,  but the evil king stops him.

"Listen,  we came to inquire about...a dear friend of ours"

"And I told you that I have not received a soul named (Y/n) (L/n), which means she is alive"

"Well, can you tell us about her location?" Hades raise an eyebrow at the now calm Maleficent.

"Well,  have you got something of hers like her blood or a lock of her hair"

The evil king pulls out a vail of your blood.

And

Maleficent pulls out pieces of your hair that he keeps with him,  tied with a small ribbon.

Hades is surprised and feels creeped out.

"I feel sorry for the poor girl"

🪻🦌🦌🦌🪻

"Who are you?"

In front of you, stood a handsome man with blond hair and green eyes.

He also appeared out of nowhere.

"You don't remember me?"

The stranger seems surprised by your confusion.

"Well, I lost my memory" you confess.

Hearing those words was enough to make him smile, and hug you.

"My name is Adrian and I'm your husband"