ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You tried to get away from Prince Rory, but he keeps on following you like a lost puppy.

"Can you please stop stalking me? I have to collect those herbs before sunset" you say, trying to sound as polite as possible.

"If I leave now, do you promise me that we are going to meet in the same spot we met in today?" You let out a sigh.

"Rory, it is better if you stay away from this forest and any spinning wheel"

It might have been worded out like a threat, but it is in fact advice.

God damn it why did he even enter this forest in the first place, shouldn't he be guarded or something.

Great you are starting to forget the storyline.

"Just promise me, that you will meet me at the same spot tomorrow" Rory urges stubbornly.

"Alright, I will meet you at the same spot tomorrow, happy?"

The prince smiles brightly at you, before placing a quick kiss on your right cheek.

"I will be waiting"

With this he walks away from you, leaving you all alone.

"What an idiot, he didn't even offer to help me find those herbs"

On the other hand, Rory has an emotionless expression on his face.

The main reason why the golden-haired prince asked to meet you tomorrow in the same spot at the same time...

...Is because he is going to bring his soldiers with him, so he can kidnap you without any trouble.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Where are the herbs, girl?" Maleficent demands after handing him the almost empty basket.

"Did you honestly think I would find those herbs? be thankful that I found some of them" you defend yourself.

"Well, the herbs you have picked are not on the list, little girl"

"Oh"

The faerie king frowns deeply at your ignorance, which made you feel uneasy.

"You humans are truly useless," Maleficent says as he enters his chambers.

"What are you waiting for? come on in"

You still don't move an inch, feeling shy about sharing the same chambers as the handsome king.

"I can't sleep in the same chamber as you, master" you mumble, yet he hears you.

"So, would you rather sleep in the hallways?"

"Yes"

Maleficent sneers at you, before grabbing you by the back of your clothes and forcing you into his chambers, as he closes the door behind him.

"I can assure you that I do not wish to have sex with your kind" you frown.

"Why?"

You would be lying if you didn't admit that you had some 'dirty' fantasies about some Disney characters, him included.

"Because the last human I had laid with cut my wings off"

Even though Maleficent doesn't look sad, you pull him into a tight hug by wrapping your hands around his waist.

"What are you doing?"

For the first time in his life, the faerie is shocked at such sudden behavior.

"You deserved much better than that woman" you respond.

A small smile appears on Maleficent's face.

"I know, my little dove"

Indeed he deserves a much better woman, and that woman is you.

So, he won't allow you to escape him ever.