ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔴𝔬

Snow White stares at you in shock at what his stepfather just told him.

"Excuse me?"

"This woman will be my new wife, and she will start living in this castle"

You look everywhere except at the sad, and angry Snow White, feeling guilty for some reason.

"Snow...he forced me into this!" You exclaim loudly, not baring to hide the truth.

There's no reason for you not to reveal the truth right away to avoid unnecessary conflicts between you and the prince.

"Oh, I wouldn't call it that, darling" Grimhild grabs you by the back of your neck.

"Your petty self is going to become the Queen, so be thankful," the evil king says, with a threatening undertone.

Snow White doesn't say anything before he takes his leave.

You stare at him dumbstruck as he walks away without any effort to defend you.

'Maybe Snow White isn't an obsessive freak like the others'

Your thoughts get cut off quickly when the evil king starts speaking again.

"Don't tell me that you are heartbroken, love" you roll your eyes at his words.

"I told you, there is nothing between me and your stepson, your highness" you spat, causing him to grin at you.

"We will have to wait and see about that"

❀❄︎❁❀❄︎❁

"Ughhhhh"

The fair prince screams in anger as he stabs his pillow out of anger.

He is furious that you are getting married to his stepfather, you are supposed to be his one true love.

The evil king has married his mother then poisoned her after a month of their wedding.

Then claimed that illness took her life.

The vicious king also tried to poison him but failed.

And that happened after he ran away from the castle, and stayed with the seven dwarves who later became his friends.

Grimhild disguised as an old man and tried to give him a basket of apples.

And Snow White wasn't stupid to eat any of those apples.

Of course, after failing to kill his stepson, he forced him to return to the castle.

And that's why the dark-haired prince hates his stepfather.

"I'm going to kill you, and take back the throne" he slowly stares at the dagger he is holding with narrowed eyes.

"I will not only be satisfied with being fairer than you but also stronger" Snow White grins.

"I will also destroy this fucking mirror along the way"

❀❄︎❁❁❄︎❀

"SPEAK UP" Maleficent shouts, glaring down at the shaken prince.

The moment the faerie king has discovered that Phillip is one main reason why you managed to escape, he ordered that he is to be brought to him immediately.

"I provided for her a place to stay in the fourth kingdom" Phillip stutters out.

"And why would you do that?" Rory asks, pointing a sword at the prince's neck.

"Because she seemed like she needed help, and also she is beautiful, kind, and intelligent-" Rory cuts Phillip off.

"If you don't lead us to her, we will kill you"

The golden-haired prince's threat didn't really bother Phillip.

"If you kill me, you won't get the needed information"

Maleficent chuckles deeply, before grabbing Phillip by his hair harshly.

"Then you shall be tortured until we can extract the information"