𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

You stare at the two men with surprise at their actions, wondering what is going on.

"Stay away from her" the golden-haired man in a blue suit warns shoving the redhead away from you.

"Calm down, gentleman, I was just trying to be friendly to, you know how I'm with ladies, Cruell" the said fashion designer rolls his eyes.

"Oh, yes, friendly enough to sleep with them, you are an expert in that"

You ignore Cruell and turn to the stranger, looking at him with confusion.

"Who are you? Have we met before?"

Indeed, this man looks very familiar, yet you don't remember where you saw him.

"How about we have our conversation somewhere else, away from those strangers?"

The idea itself is bizarre like he is the stranger, not Cruell or Jason, you don't know anything about that man.

Cruell is the first to strongly object to the idea.

"She is not going anywhere with you, you are the stranger here, certainly not me"

Alex looks at Cruell with amusement, before smirking.

"I believe that a stern and prideful young man like yourself doesn't deserve (Y/n)"

Cruell sneers at him, before grabbing you by the wrist.

"Let's go, unfortunately, our date got ruined by a manwhore and a freak"

Before Cruell could drag you away, Jason grabs your hand and pulls you towards him.

He kisses you on the right cheek.

"Call me" he whispers in your before handing you a paper in your hand quickly.

"Jason dear" Cruell pulls you back, before leaning closer to the redhead.

"You are getting fired today"

Just when Cruell was going to walk away with you, Alex grabs you and vanishes in the thin air.

Cruell and Jason look at each other in surprise, not processing what just happened.

But Cruell is beyond furious at the situation.

His chance of having a child with perfect genes and a good-looking mother is now gone.

꧁❁𑁍❁꧂

"You are Alexander Liddel?"

You ask, backing away from the blond man slowly in fear.

"I would prefer the word 'father' but yes, I'm Alexander"

He stops you from backing away from him, by grasping your shoulders.

"Why are you so scared of me, is it that bad that I want you to stay here with me in wonderland?"

You gulp, feeling his nails dig more into your shoulders blades.

You're not sure if you can feel them though, they seem to have gone numb with the sudden emotions flooding through your mind.

"Why did you leave when I was young?" You demand.

"Wonderland was calling for me, I had to save it, but I wasn't able to return for a long time" Alex stops for a moment before continuing.

"But here I'm right now, and you are going to stay here with me in wonderland forever"

There is something off about his story, something missing.

"I want to return back home"

"This is home-" you interrupt him.

"No, my home is not wonderland!"

Alex's expression turns cold at you, displeased by your loud voice.

"It is rather you stay here with me or..." you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Or what?"

"Or this"

With the snap of his fingers, you lose conciseness.

꧁❁𑁍❁꧂

"I know that you are awake, my dove"

You refuse to open your eyes to face the familiar face, but slowly and bitterly open your eyes.

To face Maleficent.