ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Where have you been?"

Snow White freezes upon hearing the voice of his stepfather.

"I was out on a stroll in the town, father" the evil king signs for his stepson to come closer.

Snow White obeys and takes a few steps towards the older man until he is standing right in front of him.

Grimhild grabs Snow's face and glares into his eyes.

"Tell me the truth, I do not tolerate lies, child" Snow frowns.

"I don't tell lies, father" the evil king smirks.

"Your mother also used to say the same before she had a heart stroke"

The pale boy slaps Grimhild's hand away from his face angrily.

"I'm going to sleep, have a good night, father" with that the prince takes his leave.

The evil king watches with the same wicked grin on his face.

'Soon I will bath in both yours and the most beautiful girl's blood'

Snow White, on the other hand, is thinking about how he is going to get you to run away with him from this kingdom.

𑁍𑁍❄︎𑁍𑁍

"Fairy Godfather?!" You exclaim in shock as you look at the familiar grey-haired man standing in your room.

"The one and only"

"What are you doing here?" you ask, still wary of him.

"I wish to help you to return to Ellard, so my ship could sail"

You let out a sigh, and look at the faerie with a

"I can't return back, if I return back it will cost me my freedom"  you explain.

"Hmm, how unfortunate"

What happens next shocks you as the once elder man transform into a much younger person.

He looks to be in his early twenties, he has brown hair along with dark brown eyes, and he is also pretty.

"What the fuck-"

"No cussing in Disney, honey," the fairy godfather says, placing a finger on your lips.

You get flustered from the action and slap his hand away.

"Who are you?" You demand angrily.

"The fairy godfather, whose task is to get you a happy ever after" you snort.

"Are you joking, you are the reason why I'm here in the first reason...why?" He shrugs.

"I will tell you when in due time, but right now you need to find your prince in the shining armor" you glare at the man.

"Listen here, fairy godfather-"

"Call me Adrian"

"You better get me out of this mess, I didn't even ask for this!" Adrian chuckles.

"Don't worry, you will return home as soon as I finish my task, so bear with me, and get your happy ending" he finishes, grasping your cheeks.

"How do I get my happy ending?" you ask.

"Marry one of the main good characters" you raise an eyebrow.

"What about a villain?" Adrian leans his face towards yours.

"Aiming for the wicked ending, are we?"

You realize that those words were spoken in a seductive tone.

"So, is it allowed or not?" He smirks and moves away from you, giving you your needed space.

"No" you pout at his answer.

"Why not?"

"Because the good always wins"

A/n: Timothee Chalamet As Adrian/ The fairy godfather.