𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

You stare at Adrian as he stands in front of you, looking down at his device to see where you two should go.

"Who is your favorite Disney prince?"

You raise an eyebrow at Adrian, a smile appears on your face.

"You" you respond, causing him to look at you with surprise.

"Me? But I'm not a prince" you shook your head at him.

"You don't have to be one, you have the qualities of a one"

Adrian smiles at your words, finally realizing that you are flirting with him.

"Little shy (Y/n) has finally grown up, huh?" you pout at him.

"You are better than any Disney prince I have ever met," you say, leaning towards him.

"Then you are going to forgive me for what i'm going to do, right?"

Your smile drops as you move away from him.

"What are you going to do, Fairy Godfather?" Adrian gives you a nervous smile.

"You will see"

You back away from him slowly in fear, realizing that he is going to transport you somewhere you might not like.

"Don't be afraid, it is all for your sake, and he is not that bad once you get to know him"

You shook your head quickly at Adrian.

"I'm so scared, what if he is like the others"

Fairy Godfather stares at you, and without waiting, kisses your forehead.

"Don't worry, you will like him, and i'm sure your father won't find you there"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

"Why are you not dressed yet!"

You stand in the middle of the dressing room like a lost puppy, not knowing what to do or to say.

But, it looks like there's a fashion show and the woman thinks that you are one of the models that are going to perform.

"I'm not a mo-"

You wanted to explain to her, but she cuts you off.

"No time to talk, go and change right now" she exclaims, shoving a dress into your arms.

You get forced into one of the dressing stales before the door gets shut.

From looking down at the dress you are holding, you realize where the fairy godfather transported you to.

101 dalmatians

𑁍❀𑁍❀𑁍

"Now my darlings, you better run this show as we do in every show"

The handsome tall man with bi-colored hair says as he walks in front of all the models

You try to hide your face by looking at the floor, so he doesn't see it.

Unfortunately, he notices as he stops in front of you.

"Why is your posture so poor, dear?" he inquires with disgust as he places a finger under your chin to raise your head.

He smirks upon seeing your face, as his eyes meet yours.

"Now you look beautiful, new trainee"

Oh, so he thinks you are a new model, thank God.

You almost feel his breath on your lips, while you try to resist his seductive eyes.

"Don't disappoint me, ok, darling?"

"Yes, Mr. De Vil" Cruell moves away from you after hearing your reply.

"Now go out, and make me proud, girls"

𑁍❀𑁍❀𑁍

The fashion show started well and ended, and you didn't fall over thankfully.

Ok, you might have been watching a lot of the Hadid sisters' fashion walks.

And you copied them.

But, you are pretty sure it was a failure as you were so nervous.

Plus there was a blond man in the audience dressed in all blue, sitting in the front seats, he was watching you like a hawk.

After Cruell walks out to greet the audience and judges, you walk into the dressing room and change quickly into your original clothes.

You need to leave quickly, how unfortunate for you, Cruell is already waiting for you when you walk out from behind one of the dressing stales.

The dressing room is now empty with only you and him in it.

"Mr. De Vil?"

The fashion designer narrows his eyes at you.

"Where do you think you are going?" you gulp as he corners you against the mirror.

"Home"

"Home? Hmm..." Suddenly he slams the mirror behind you with his fist, breaking it.

"You are not going anywhere after ruining my fashion show with your horrible modeling"