07| You Married Me

Life is short.

I know from experience, people die every day. When I made my team of Elementals, I had almost three and a half years with them. I had 14 colleges, all in control of one element and after the showdown with Thanos, 11 of them passed away.

Because of a blue shiny spacy rock.

Now, two of my teammates who lived were walking out of a bar along with the fucking Guardians of the Galaxy, to return home to two others.

So we climbed abroad the spaceship to fly and find well, another much larger spaceship. It was a jolly ass drunken ride, I'm just glad I was sober enough to remember it all.

I was glad that one Guardian, Drax, had decided to stay sober enough to drive. Or we would have an Everly situation all over again.

"I can't wait to see the firecracker!" Omar cried out from his seat.

"She's going to be ecstatic!" Fleur cried outback.

"Well, I'm gonna see her before you, because she's mine, idiots.." I laughed back.

"Whatever, dick.." Omar muttered back.

"Uh Y/N, you said the ship was here, is it invisible, like me?" Drax yelled in as I saw the empty stars before me.

"Oh don't worry about it, hang on.." I said, walking to where I left my things and taking a remote out of the bag.

Once I hit the button, a massive ship revealed its self to everyone onboard. The Guardians marvelled at the sight of the ship slowly unveiling to them, Carol and my crew already knew the drill.

"Got the idea from Tony, I just did it better than him.." I whispered to a mesmerized group of people.

Once we flew into the ships side jets bay, we climbed into my home. Our little but large home. I walked everyone to the living room, the drunk idiots falling face-first onto the sofa.

"You get comfortable, although I see you already have, I'll grab the others.." I said, slowly backing out of the room.

I walked through the halls of my ship, the captain in me being proud of what I've accomplished. I went up a set of stairs and I was walking to the two rooms in my quarters of the ship, I had to stop and look down.

"Eh, who let you wander around all by yourself?" I said, leaning down to see the tiny human, "Where's your other mama?" I asked her, lifting my baby off the floor.

"CELESTE WERE THE FUCK-"

"Wanda Django Maximoff! Are you swearing in front of our baby?!" I said in a sarcastic gasp, holding the ears of the little ones to block the sound.

"You missed dinner! And you smell of alcohol!" She yelled back.

"You let your daughter run away!" I yelled again, holding back the laughter.

"It's been hard to control her since she's learned running!" Wanda said in defence.

"I think we both have valid points! We should call a truce!" I yelled again.

"I agree!" She said, then bursting out laughing, "I missed you today, love.." She smiled, coming to kiss my cheek.

"You shouldn't be doing so much movement, your doctor will kill you.." I said, holding her arm and leading her back into Celeste's room to have her sit down.

"If I'm not allowed to burn down a prison, then I'm gonna run around after my daughter. Plus, I could take Fluer in a fight, watch I'll fight her right now!" She said, trying to get up off the chair but I pushed her back onto it.

"You're on rest, you were seriously hurt Wanda and I'll have Thanos' head for that.." I said, leaning in front of her with our babysitting on the map playing with a toy, "Plus you can't fight her here because the Guardians and Carol are there, they have plans, murder plans.."

"You bring people over without telling me?! I am caring for an 18-month-old, I'm a mess!" She said in a little bit of annoyance.

"You married me, you don't need to look good for them. Plus, you look hot in everything.." I tried to reassure her.

"We got married on the side of the road to help us before we went to prison, were not technically married.." She replied.

"Whatever you say, wife.."I giggled back.

"Why are the Guadian's downstairs and Carol isn't due, not due for a month?" Wanda said, changing the subject.

"Well, they wanna help us put down Thanos, but they want us to fly to earth to do so. We'd be there for about six months and we would have to work with the Avengers. I'm honestly thinking about it. Cece could be safer if I did this, our kid being safe and you being safe is the only thing that matters or will ever matter to me.." I said, standing up a little to kiss her forehead.

"If we do this, I'm fighting him too, I wanna get my own revenge.." She said, laying out her terms.

"If your doctor clears you, you can fight. Now come on, we have to tell them were parents.." I said, holding out my hand to help her off the chair.

"You didn't tell them!" She laughed, standing up and watching me lift the baby off the floor.

"I wanted to save some of the fun for you.." I laughed, "Isn't that right Cece?" I smiled down at her.

"Mama.." She replied.

"Yeah, I'm your mama, that lady is also your mama.." I said, pointing to a smiling Wanda.

We walked down the stairs to see the others, who I think as soon as they saw us became completely sober. The sight of people you haven't seen in a few years having a child is quite alarming, especial if they're two women.

"Guardians, this is Celeste Natasha Maximoff, she's our kiddo.." I announced.

I mean you could hear their jaws hit the fool.