017| The Good Times

Could you believe the amount of shit I'd cause after only returning home for 4 hours?

I mean it was bound to happen, I come back as a hero, mother and wife, I was gonna stir the pot.

But after 4 hours, my poor sweet child Cece was getting awfully tired, so I decided to cut the meeting off there and help my baby out.

"Sorry fellas, we can leave serial killer purple Teletubby conversations till tomorrow, I need to put the tiny human down. We are also very tired so, good night!" I announced, wrapping my arms around my wife who had the baby in her arms.

"Where will you all sleep, you don't have a roof over your head?" Bucky asked in concern.

"I've got a rather large ship that I've been sleeping on for the last 3 years!" I laughed, heading for the door.

"You can always sleep in your old bed, we left your room as it was.." Tony called out, stopping us from moving.

"As lovely of a sentiment you might think that is, doesn't make up for the fact you tried to murder me.." I replied before walking out of that room.

I headed to the ship with my wife and child in my arms. We walked in silence as we didn't want to talk about the goings-on of that meeting. Not that it was horrible and extra mind-blowing to the both of us, it was just a nice silence after a loud conversation.

We entered Celeste's room and lay her down. I kissed her on the forehead as Wanda began something that had become routine.

"'tie mi t͡ʃaˈjaɫəm.." She began to sing the baby to sleep in Sokovian.

Wanda wanted Celeste to be in touch with her heritage and decided to sing to her in Sokovian. I found it lovely and always sat in the chair in the corner and silenced into it.

It managed to put her right to sleep.

We sat down in the room together, watching the baby sleep. Listening to the sounds of quiet which was inevitably interrupted.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Wanda turned to me and asked.

"Well, no. We're fighting a war we should never have been a part of and we have to talk with Mr Big Ego and Mr Small Ass to win it.." I shrugged back.

"It's been a long day. Some parts of the day were lovely you know, seeing my brother and Bucky, Nat, Sam, everyone else.." She smiled, placing her hand over mine.

"I'm gonna talk to them both tomorrow, I still feel horrible Wands, I feel horrible that I didn't do anything or say anything. Like how you talked to Pietro, I should have kept in touch.." I spoke, dropping my head.

"We did what we had to do to surprise, we can't go back and change what has been done. As much as I want to, fix things. They forgive you, they all do.." Wanda smiled.

After a while, I left Wanda in Celeste's room and headed to change out of the suit. On my way, I passed the surveillance cameras and save Peter Parker awkwardly hovering around the ship, internally debating whether or not he was going to knock.

So I chose to let him in and opened the doors, appearing before him.

"Oh um, hey hi, I wasn't doing anything I was just looking-" He began to ramble.

"Come on inside, I'll give you the grand tour if you'd like.." I said, turning through the door and him following me from behind.

"This is a cool spaceship! Really, spacious.." He commented as he ran alongside of me.

"Thanks? Do you drink, I've got something similar to beer, except it's a lot stronger.." I said as we arrived at one of the kitchens.

"Oh no, I'll pass tonight.." He said, watching me taking one and opening it with my hands.

"Well, this is our house. We're constantly on the go so we just made a home for ourselves here. Let's go.." I said, gesturing for Peter to follow me down the hallway.

I showed off the training area, living room, a bar that was privately funded by Cole. I skipped past the hallways of bedrooms my team used to sleep in, maybe for respect or maybe because I haven't been able to face walking into those rooms since everything happened.

We were headed back down the hall when he stopped to stare at the posters.

"What are these?" He asked, staring at them.

"We were wanted, like alive or dead, old western movie wanted. There's a large sum of money on my head, I bet Cole, I just know he's swearing me out from where ever he is.." I smirked.

"So your like, a criminal?" He asked again.

"I'm often compared to Robin Hood. I like to fuck over the oppressors by pressing very hard on their internal organs.." I smiled and kept walking.

I brought him to see the subjet, a tiny one we used for missions and allowed Peter to step in and have a look.

"I'm the captain!" He acted out as she sat in the pilot's seat.

"I'm the captain, moran.." I said, sitting in the passenger's seat beside him.

"So what was it like? I mean those people, Omar and Fluer spoke very highly of you.." Peter asked.

"It was scary, I faced a lot. I didn't just get famous Peter, I almost died like, 6 times a week.." I explained to him.

"And now you a captain, a queen, a mom.." He rambled on.

"Wanted all over the galaxy.." I joked, making him laugh, "You and MJ still a thing?" I asked him.

"Yeah! I carry a ring around in my pocket, just waiting for the right time to pop the question.." He nervously said.

"I'm sure she'll say yes, you guys-"

I cut myself off from speaking as I watched his eyes turn to the wall. I knew the ship like the back of my hand and instantly knew that he was staring at the portrait hung, the one taken on my 18th birthday.

"I kept it as a reminder of the good times, because there were good times. I did miss you all and leaving was the toughest thing I ever did.." I explained before he could say anything.

"After you, everyone left. Nat, Bucky and Sam disappeared for 2 years and only got in contact to tell Tony and Steve not to keep looking and only call if you came back. Tony lost it, the press had a field day. Steve went quiet, nobody heard him speak for a while. The people lost hope in the Avengers all together and everyone had their theory's on where you had gone. It's just good to have you back.." He explained.

"Nice to see you not calling him Mr Stark anymore, I mean it's really weird, but I'll get over it.." I laughed, patting him on the shoulder.

"It's getting late, I'm gonna get going but I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, you will! We have a war to fight for crying out loud. You can crash here if you want?" I asked him as he stood up.

"MJ's expecting me at home, maybe next time.." He smiled.

"Ooo, Penis Parkers bout to get some!" I laughed, getting out of the chair to lead him to the front door.

"Scratch that, I'm not happy your back.." He smiled.

I said my goodbyes and immediately decided to go to bed. Wanda was already fast asleep when I climbed into bed.

I just lay there and thought about what had just happened. I had caused chaos, and I loved it.

Apologies for the lack of posting but if you also love the characters Cole and Stella you should check it the spin-off book I'm writing! The first chapter is up now!