09| Her Zizi

Earth to me is a planet I was born on.

Most people don't leave that planet ever, some of us run away from our problems and dip into the unknown galaxy. I wanted nothing more than to never return, even though I left certain people behind.

What will Nat and Bucky say?

I didn't just walk out on betrayal, I walked out on nearly everyone I was close with.

Maybe I should call someone else, for moral support.

Once Drax had taken off, everyone else still being too drunk to fly, I went to put my daughter to bed.

"Goodnight tiny, sweet dreams.." I smiled down at her as she lay in her crib.

"Bye Bye Mama.." She muttered quietly as I turned off her light and let her go off to sleep.

As I walked down the hall, I thought about my return home and then pulled a small device out of my pocket. I pushed one of the buttons repeatedly, waiting for some sort of response.

"Come on you greasy son of a bitch, your niece needs you.." I mumbled, waiting for something.

After a few moments of standing in the empty hallway with nothing, I received something.

"Bitch I am trying to sleep.." The voice said as the call was successfully made.

"Well, Loki, you need to wake up and get your ass to my ship. I'm going to Earth.." I replied.

"Your messing with me, are you messing with me?!" They yelled, almost hurting my ears.

"If I go, then three stones will be there. Thanos' ego is too big to let a chance of three stones get away from him. I don't want to but I've got to.." I said, hearing the God jump out of bed and start moving.

"Is Wanda gonna be okay, she's still hurt? What about Celeste, I wanna keep her safe, Y/N what is going on?!" They yelled.

"I don't know what's going on! Wanda will be well-rested and as long as Fleur clears her I don't see an issue. Well except the part where she might go into a coma again, or almost die again...Celeste will be so far away from it you won't even believe it.." I replied.

"I'm coming to find you, I wanna help and I wanna see my niece, give me an hour.." They said before hanging up the phone.

When Celeste first came into our life, Loki would not hold her unless absolutely necessary. Now, they would drop everything to come to be cool Zizi, their version of being an Aunt or an Uncle.

Sometimes I think Celeste likes her Zizi more than me.

I headed back to the main room where the band of idiots leading to saving the world were playing Charades. I didn't join in, because it looked very intense. Instead, I spoke to Auntie C who approached me as I entered the room.

"We're only 30 minutes out from Earth, are you doing okay?" She asked me.

"Honestly? Nope. I haven't seen them in so long, I just wanna do my job and go back out here.." I replied.

"I get you.." Carol said, facing the ongoing game.

"It's not just me anymore, I've got a wife and a kid to look after. He almost killed Wanda, Carol.." I spoke.

"You will be prepared this time, we're two steps ahead of Thanos and we can work to keep it that way.." She tried to reassure me.

"I carried Wanda out of the wreckage, she was in a coma for days. I don't want her to get hurt again.." I said, looking to my wife that had joined in on playing the game.

"Then we kill him before he has a chance to do anything.." She spoke, placing her hand on my shoulder for comfort.

We joined the group again, looking to see what was happening. The game is still being played.

"Your a..cow! Tractor! Helicopter! Banana?!" Fluer yelled to Omar, who is probably the worst person to play this game with.

"Time!" Peter Quill yelled.

"I was a movie, 'Toy Story'?!" They yelled at her as he sat down.

After a few moments, I heard something above us and Drax called me to the front of the ship.

"I think the green greasy person is before us.." Drax pointed out.

Loki climbed aboard the ship, officially joining the dream team.

"Where is my niece, you got me out of bed I want a hug.." They said, hugging me as they asked.

"Asleep, but you could also talk to the grown-ups?" I teased back.

"Your all..boring.." They said, agreeing to join us anyway.

After another 15 minutes, we were in the range of Earth, a range that allowed the one iPhone on the ship to connect to the internet.

After a decent bit of Twitter stalking, I got the news that probably made this trip worthwhile.

"Tony Stark will be hosting a charity event in New York tonight.." I spoke, peering up from the phone, "The real question is, what will I be wearing when I crash this thing?"