031| A Funny Relatable Milf

Sometimes, I want to curl up in a ball and die.

Relatable, I know. That's my brand now, a funny relatable Milf. I should start a family channel, write that down.

When someone tells me to 'just keep going", I wanna slap them. I do that most of the time. I hold my head up and act like the bad bitch I am, or constantly try to be.

I'm a commander of the people, which means if I told one of them to drop everything and catch a squirrel, they'd have to do it.

"Look alive babies, let's go!" I called out.

We were stood in the gym of my ship, many people on the floor doing push-ups, all super hero's who looked like they were ready to roll over and die.

"I feel like I'm gonna die.." Katy cried out in push-up inflicted pain.

"Then die silently.." I called back to her. "Keep it up, babies, cause if Thanos doesn't get you, I will.."

Even the super-soldiers were beginning to struggle, they didn't look at each other, didn't speak. Bucky hated Steve, god that sentence feels illegal. After my father found out that Steve was plotting my doom, first he hurt him, then he left him. Karmas is a whore, isn't she?

Peter and Loki always had an odd relationship, friends without anything but an elemental bimbo, they shared similar concerns.

"She's overworking herself, Loki, she's doing too much work.." Peter said through his push-ups.

"Try telling her that, she'll rip your fucking head off.." Loki whispered.

Maybe I was a bit tired, a bit exhausted. But if I don't stop them, then who does? I want to have my life back, that's all I could ever want. I want to live.

"She's tired Loki, if she keeps pushing herself like this, there's no way she'll be able to fight!"

I'm not overworking myself, I'm doing what needs to be done. Although it's at the sacrifice of my mental and physical health, I'll keep going.

"God my grandma could do better than this!" I called out.

"I am doing my best!" Melina called out, Alexei laughing at her.

Wanda even joined in, she was used to large fights on large scales. This was easy for her.

"Your all sweating, it's gross. Take five before I bring out the weapons, your regular arrows won't do any good, Clint.." I called out, peoples body's flopping to the ground.

"Thank you, thank you.." Katy cried out in pain.

"Are you okay?" Shang asked from the floor.

"Do I look okay?!"

I should have warned people that there was some danger involved with space weaponry. The foreign objects peaked Tony and Shuri's interest to do some discovery, I mean they were pretty cool looking.

I decided to allow them all access to my space gun collection, a constantly growing number of guns from different armies and planets.

"I will be stealing all of these guns, I want to study them.." Shuri said, eyes glaring at the one submitting a pink glow.

"I'm gonna teach people to use them first, then you can study away.." I laughed, pulling out another.

"Can I study them-"

"No, you cannot, fucking tin can.." I called at Tony who had the audacity to open his mouth.

I pulled a few cases of weaponry into the middle of the floor, people gather to watch the demonstration, some sitting and others laying face flat on the floor in defeat. This was an excellent bonding experience for Scott and Katy.

"Now, this shit here is extremely dangerous if you aren't trained properly, which is why we'll be testing them on Steve. It would be no harm at all.." I teased, he wasn't impressed.

My demonstration went alright, apart from Steve picking up a gun and it rejected him, blowing him backwards into a wall.

"That, is a gun from D'Rill, it had to accept you or else it tries to get you off in whatever way it wants to. You should have let me explain, idiot.." I said picking up the gun, leaving Steve with a nasty headache.

"I will always be terrified of your daughter.." Sam whispered to Bucky who was getting too much joy out of this.

"She is and always had been, a complete while card.." Bucky smiled. "She gets that from you.." Bucky nodded to Nat.

"Is that a bad thing?" She laughed.

"She just pinned her ex-father to the floor, a guy with the super-soldier serum and laughed at him. She's seen too much, I'm worried.." Sam whispered.

"Everyone is, she's too young to be living with this. Y/N looks like she's on the edge.." Bucky commented.

I don't need to take a break, maybe I do. I need a drink.

Maybe drinking doesn't solve all my problems, I thought it did.

But people were concerned, maybe if they knew every plan they would be more concerned.