038| Savoir Thing

Let's be real, this isn't the first time I've dropped on the floor and caused some drama.

Like how many comas have I been in? Quite a few. But everyone was um, panicking. Like there's no fire Thor, stop running and screaming.

Is it the first time I've passed out? Definitely not. But this time it was severe, worrying.

I had put everything before my health.

When I collapsed in the gym, Loki called first for Bruce Banner. The man doesn't actually have a medical degree but Loki saw the Dr Banner part and rolled with it. I mean at least he waited to call Wanda because my fiancé would just slap me for this one.

Bruce running was enough for people to be concerned and follow him, Tony, Steve, Bucky and Nat all running after him. Loki had refused to move me, they didn't want to do more damage but Bruce was quick, he made it to the scene fast.

"Call Wanda.."

Look when I tell you that Wanda could bring down a while as a country in five minutes, I'm not lying. She was on the phone straight away, sending a Quinjet out and heading for the recovery wing of Tony's big ass tower.

"Wanda, what's her blood type?" Bruce asked, holding a digital chart.

"It's O+" Tony spoke, definitely not red.

"Banner what's happening?" Wanda asked, she hadn't even gotten to see me yet.

"She's extremely dehydrated and extremely fatigued, I've had to induce a coma because-"

"Because you don't have a medical PhD? Honestly, Doctor, leave it to the professionals," A french voice spoke, one Dr Fluer Laurent, taking the file out of his hand.

"I'm not a doctor but at least I know that comas are bad.." A Texas elemental spoke, one Omar Willams.

"Dr Laurent, did you approve of her keeping this leg? This needs to be amputated.." Bruce asked, getting annoyed that his patient was being stolen.

"Dr Banner, did I ask?"

Fluer, although didn't agree with Bruce's course of treatment, took over following what he had prescribed. There was no turning back from that.

"How long till she wakes up?" Sam advocated for Bucky who was on the verge of breaking down.

"We're giving her fluids and rest, I'm saying a day or so. If Dr Stupid had gotten a medical degree and become a vrai docteur, she wouldn't need to be asleep at all." Fluer sent a death glare at Banner, who sent one right back, "Je ne peux pas réparer stupide.."

Wanda took Celeste down to the room, they made it as baby-friendly as possible.

"Mama asleep?" She asked Wanda.

"Mama needed a break because she takes care of us all the time, now she deserves a rest.." Wanda explained, sitting the baby on her lap.

People sat outside the room, some arguing, some blaming. Peter showed up when he got the news, MJ with him and seeing me for the first time since returning. Stephan Strange appeared too, bastard.

What shocked the gathered people was when Nick Fury appeared, showing his face for the first time in years.

"He just walked in?"

"Yeah, I remember everyone gasping and then Tony yelling. Fury disappeared after he pushed that button.."

He was dressed in full black, sunglasses over his pirate eyepatch. pulling them off to see the horror he created.

"You son of a bitch.."

The first person to try to attack Fury was Tony, being pulled back by Omar who didn't want a fight while he was jet-lagged.

"Easy there Stark, I came to check-in. Saw your gala fiasco and now the kids are in a hospital bed.." Fury spoke, looking around the room and found Natasha, who wouldn't make eye contact.

"I don't want you here, Fury. I'm asking you to leave before I kick your face in, respectfully.." Steve said, surprisingly.

The second attack came from Bucky, who took a more desecrate approach, involving a chokehold. It wasn't kinky, you strange strange individuals.

"You think you can kill me, soldier?" Fury chocked out.

"I used to be the Winter Soldier, Fury. If I don't kill you now, you can guarantee I will eventually.." Bucky replied, Sam, stepping up to pull his husband away.

"Me being here may have been a mistake-"

"You think?" Fluer responded.

"Now who the fuck are you?" Fury asked.

"An avengers level powered person you never knew about, Fluer Laurent. Now, who the hell are you?" She asked.

The conversation was however cut short by Wanda yelling that there was movement, a lil dance being done by yours truly.

"Looking pretty good for a dead bitch.." I spoke as my eyes opened, connecting with the world again.

"A stupid, idiotic, dumb bitch." Wanda responded.

"They all mean the same things, darling."

This was the day when I learned that taking care of yourself isn't some social media thing that influencers make their millions on in LA, it's important.

You do it for as long as you can, you mind yourself, look after yourself. Then before you know it, you've let go. You've stopped focusing on yourself, you've been busy looking at your friends and family. You're saving them instead. I call it a saviour thing.

But if you're not alive, how do you have people?

I might be able to answer that one.