Chapter 1

"Y/N!!!!" Mina called me from behind."Yes I am coming"I answered. Working in the cafe was a bit tiring for me, but I needed money.

Character description:
Y/N is a 20 year old girl who lives in Seoul. Her mother died the day she was born so her father remarried. After that he died. Now she lives with her step mother (who is a bitch). She works at a cafe (cz the old ass doesn't give her money).

 She works at a cafe (cz the old ass doesn't give her money)

The cafe^

"Can you pls take the order for table no.3?"Mina asked me. "Sure" I said and smiled to her. Mina was the only person whom I shared all my problems with. She is more like a sister to me.

I took the order and served the customer. After that I stood near the clock. 9pm. Time to close the cafe. I went to Mina and said "I think I should leave now."

Mina looked over my shoulder."Well I don't think so you should." She pointed to the table. I turned around and saw a man in an oversized hoodie and a mask. His face was hidden so I couldn't see him." Can you take the order pls?" Mina said in a tiring tone."ok..."I replied with a sigh.

I went up to that guy. Holding the pen and the book I asked him "Hi..... what would you like to have?"

He looked up at me. Well I can say that his doe eyes were just perfect. He replied with a calm and deep voice, "A coffee pls". "Sure" I said and went up to Mina.

After sometime I went up to him and gave the coffee to him. But unfortunately, as I was tired, it fell from and hand and landed straight on his hoodie.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he nearly shouted. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to...." "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he growled.

Mina came running from the counter." What happened? Oh no I am really sorry for this." She said in a pleading tone.

" Are you the owner of this cafe? Well just tell your worker to be a bit more careful and not be a BITCH" he said in a dark voice.

"Did you just called me a bitch?" I said in angry voice." Excuse me sir but I think you are the one who's a bitch here cz we were going to close the cafe but because of your shitty appearance we are keeping it open." I said while staring in his eyes.

He looked back with darkness in his eyes. He left without saying anything.

Mina stood there with a angry and a surprised face. "Well you can't talk like that to a customer".

"HE JUST CALLED ME A BITCH" I said.
"It's ok now calm down.... you know we always come around rude customers it's ok.....btw I am sorry I sent you to take order. Well you can go home now" she said and gave me a smile. I smiled back and packed up my things.

I will see you again someday....
He said wearing his hoodie cap...........

Ok so I am done for today I will update soon.

Also vote or else you won't be able to sleep.....

Bye bitches...🤸‍♂️