Chapter 8

"I think I did a mistake taehyung. I shouldn't have said yes to marry y/n." Jungkook said.

"But why? What happened? You were the one who was excited for this marriage right?" He said, confused.

"Well I don't know if she likes someone or if she has a boyfriend already..." Jk said getting sad.

"I don't think so she will have a boyfriend."

"And what makes you think that?"

"Umm....idk" he said while giving him a neutral face.

"Maybe I need to talk to her first."

"Ok I will tell jimin."

~~~

Y/n pov

I am marrying jk. The call.....what was it......maybe someone was pranking......but who will prank this way.....maybe it was someone who wants to save me.....aish my head is paining..

"Well have you ever saw jk?" Jimin suddenly asked. "No" I replied with a straight face.

I was sitting on the front seat while somi on the back....as jimin thought that if we sat at the back then maybe he would look like a driver. I knew what was his real mission but I overthrew it.

"Well I can say that jk is really handsome." He said taking a glance at me.

"Why should I care" I said under my breath, making sure jimin won't hear it.

"I think you should care." He said smirking, glancing at somi. Somi blushed at his look.

Wtf somi?

~~~

After hours and hours, we reached his house. Well not a house...more like a mansion.

(Well i didn't had any picture so just this

(Well i didn't had any picture so just this...and if you have seen this somewhere already then...I am sorry not sorry)

"Woah" I gasped. Never in my life I ever  saw such kind of house. It was worth more than my whole existence.

"Well jk wants to meet you. I think he wants to talk with you about something." He said while entering.

I was busy admiring the mansion. Somi was walking behind me.

"Sang hee...take her too the main room." Jimin said and a maid came running to me. "Pls follow me." She said giving me a smile.

I held somi's hand and told her to come with me. What if this jimin guy does something. This is not even our house.

"She is not allowed to go there." Jimin said smirking. "Only you are allowed to."

I glared at him. "You can go y/n. I will be here. I won't go anywhere." She said giving me a soft smile.

I left her hand and walked towards Jimin. "If you did anything to her than be ready to face my anger."

Jimin just smirked and nodded.

Then the maid took me to the room. The corridor was so big that my legs were about to give up. How do the maids even cleans the floor? Not my business tho.

Suddenly she stopped in front of a door. She told me to wait and went inside.

After sometime, she came outside with a man following her. "Jk is inside you can talk to him." He said.

"Wait... what's your name?" I asked him.

"Kim taehyung"

"Ohh ok"

Then I entered the room slowly.

(If you want to imagine something else

(If you want to imagine something else..you can)

There was a man standing by the window. Wait... It think I have seen him before.