Chapter 16

"Hey look here." Y/n said and threw some snow towards jk. "You-"

They both were enjoying each other's company. As if no one can separate them.

(Can anyone tell me which drama is this༎ຶ‿༎ຶ i found this pic on Google)

"Guys" Taehyung came with a runny nose. "Hey you caught cold..." Jungkook went and caressed taehyung's cheek.

"It's nothing." Taehyung answered sniffing.

"I think you should go to the hotel room now. You won't be able to handle the cold."

"I can't go....I need to stay here with you."

"It's my order. Just take some pills and take rest."

"Jungk-" "I said go"

"Ok but stay safe." He said and smiled.

"Take care" Jk replied.

After that, y/n went up running in the snow. She made some snowballs and threw here and there. "I have never ever been to a snowy place before." She said and giggled. Her red cheeks and nose glistening like roses.

How cute, he thought. Seeing her so happy makes me feel so glad. I was alone in this world, maybe you are the one who will fill me up with happiness. The emotion that I was not able to feel with anyone around me, I feel that with you. And that..... is love.

He just looked at her and smiled. Her every move, her giggling face, her-

Suddenly she tripped and fell down. "Y/n" he said and ran towards her.

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Is everything alright? Tell me?"

She started at him and laughed. "This is fun" she said, still laughing. "That was embarrassing. Well let's take a pic."

She said and took out the phone from her pocket. Looking here and there, she finally found someone. "Hey can you please click our picture? If you don't mind?"

"Sure why not." The man covered in sweaters replied.

She went and stood near Jk. But what he did was unexpected for her. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. She just looked at him surprisingly.

Click!

-Some hours later-

"Let's go to the village street! I heard it's fantastic! What do you say?" Y/n asked eagerly.

"If you want to go you can... I won't come." Taehyung said.

"Aren't you feeling better now?"

"I am....but I am feeling tired now." He answered.

"You have to come with me. Even Jungkook is coming."

Y/n grabbed taehyung's hand and dragged him towards the door. Just then Jungkook entered. He stared at them and their intertwined together.

"Ok I will come with you, let me just wear my coat and beanie?"

Y/n nodded and went outside with jungkook.

"Did he look jealous? Yes!" Taehyung thought and smirked.

-outside-

"Wow! This looks so beautiful!" She said and was about to enter a shop when jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back.

"Don't go there alone. I am on a phone call now. We will go there together."

"I can take care of myself. Let me go!"

"Even taehyung isn't here. Just wait for him?" Jk said still stopping her.

"Let me goooo! Just let me goo!" Y/n said almost shouting.

"Hey! Why are you pulling her back?" A man shouted out of nowhere. "Are you trying to force her or something? Don't touch her!"

Jungkook let go her. "Wait!" A voice called out of the crowd. Taehyung came running and asked "What's the matter?"

"He was trying to kidnap her" the man stated.

"Sir you are wrong. They are husband and wife." He said calmly.

"Yes! He is my husband! He was not doing anything wrong. Actually I was trying to go somewhere alone. So he stopped me because he wanted to protect me." Y/n said and smiled.

"Are you sure?" The man asked.

"Yeah...I love my husband and he loves me too! How will he hurt me?" She said and smiled.

But her words hit jungkook on his heart. His heart fluttered at her words. It was something magical that he could never experience.

And... taehyung noticed that.