Chapter 3

Jungkook pov

I was just going sleep when I remembered the girl I met in the cafe. She is too short tempered...but she looked cute. Wait.....why am I thinking about her?

Even when I tried to forget her, I couldn't. My inner soul says that I want to know more about her. More and more.......

Next day

Y/N pov

I woke up as the sun rays came directly to my face. I got up and went to the bathroom, lazily. Waking up in the morning was the most difficult things for me to do.

After shower, I got ready for work. I wore my uniform and wore the shoes. After walking for about 10 minutes, I reached the cafe.

"Good morning Mina" I said smiling to her. "Good morning sweetie" she said.
After that I started to work. Asking orders, serving them cleaning tables etc.

As I was cleaning a table, I saw the same guy with a hoodie entering the cafe.

"He is that same guy..." I said under my breath. He walked near a table and sat down. He took out his phone, maybe waiting for someone...

I walked up to Mina. "Hey" I whispered to her. "What?" "He is the same guy that called me a bitch yesterday" I whispered to Mina, still looking at him.

"Even if he called you bitch, doesn't mean that you have to not take his order" Mina said sarcastically.

"NO WAY" I said, without realising that it was loud enough for everyone to hear. Everybody looked at me puzzled.

"I am sorry" I quickly said.

I went up to him with a disgusted face. I asked him sarcastically "What would you like to have SIR?"

"I don't want anything" he simply replied. "Well if you don't want anything then why did you came here?"
I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Y/N" Mina called me. I turned back and saw her coming towards me. "It's not the way you talk to customers" she said.

I looked at her confusingly. She blinked at me twice. Oh...so she is acting. But why?

"Actually I am waiting for someone" said the hoodie guy. "He told me that he will be here. If it wouldn't be him, I would have never came here" he said giving me a death glare.

I stared back at him. "Sit as long as you want" I replied smiling sarcastically to him.

And I went back to work. He was still sitting there with phone in his hands. After some time a guy came and sat near him.

He sat near him and talked to him for sometime

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He sat near him and talked to him for sometime. I could see that both of them were angry and looked like they were going to kill each other right now.

"As if I am going to listen to you Jeon Jungkook" the other guy said.

Jungkook....hmm

"I am not in a mood to kill someone so pls don't make me angry Kim Jun-myeon.." that jungkook guy said. I don't think so this fight will end." He said and went out of the cafe angrily and sat in car that was parked outside.

After that, the other guy called me. "Can I have a coffee" he said coldly. "Sure" I answered...

Ok so this is it actually I am very bad at explaining things so pls don't hate me💀
Byeeeeee

Can A Mafia Love? Jk FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें