Chapter 13

Y/n pov

Oh god! Why is it so dark? Every single thing looks scary at night. Wait....is someone there behind the door? No no.

I turned around to the other side while jungkook was sleeping, his back facing me. Ugh! How can this guy even sleep after telling all those ghost shits. And that actually scared me.

Well i knew I was a real stubborn and confident girl, but I can't hide the fact that I have phasmophobia. (Fear of ghosts).

The sound of the clock and the slow wind noises ringing through my ears. I tried to sleep but I can't. Why did you do this jk?

Suddenly I heard a thud. Wait- was that real? Or just my hallucinations? I thought of checking it out but then I remembered all those horror movies. No...that would be stupidity.

I just slided a bit more closer to jk, so that if someone comes than it would be easier to wake him up.

But then, he turned facing me. And he wrapped his hand on my waste pulling me closer towards him, our lips almost touching.

Huh? What am I supposed to do? I tried to move back but his grip was tight.

He suddenly opened his eyes. His face glistening in the moonlight, his beady doe eyes staring at me.

I was scared by the dark. But looking at him my all fear vanished.

"I'm sry" he said in a low but soft voice.

"Huh?"

"I lied to you about the ghost thing." He said and his lips curved in a straight line.

"WHA-" I was about to shout but he placed his hand on my mouth.

"Don't shout...there are other people here too, what if they think something else." He said smirking.

"Shut up." I said. "And why did you lie to me?"

"Uhm it was a small revenge on you for telling me to get out of my own room."

"When did I tell you to get out?"

"Well you indirectly did"

"Uhm..." I said....nowhere to look at.

"Don't try to be oversmart with me, cz I know what you mean by your sentences." He said staring deep into my eyes.

And that's when the staring contest began. Oh god! I can't even bear those eyes. Why is he so handsome?

"Don't you wanna sleep?" He said, breaking the eye contact.

"Yeah" I said. Maybe he would remove his hand off me?

He didn't. He just slept just like that.

Well I can't deny that I liked it. I felt really protected as if no one can take me away.

~~~

"The news is clear boss.", A man said bowing to a Suho.

", A man said bowing to a Suho

"Jungkook got married." He said.

"Hmm."

"Well I got some information about her."

Suho gestured him to continue.

"Her name is y/n. She is a 20 year old girl who used to live with her step mom taehee. She also worked at a cafe where Jungkook went for about...2 days."

"Ohh...her name is y/n... I didn't knew that Jungkook will fall for her. Aish that guy. He always takes decisions with his heart. Even when he is a mafia. No wonder he will surely be in a huge problem one day." Suho smirked.

"I also got to know about her late parents. Her father Kim jae joong and her mother Kim Jia-" (I am sorry idk korean names)

"Kim Jia?. He asked, his eyes widening.

"Yes sir." He answered.

"So she was the one who cheated on my father." He said gritting his teeth.

"No matter what y/n, I am going to take the revenge of my father, even when he is not there in this world. You are going to pay for it."

Some twists👀