Chapter 2

Y/N pov

After walking for about 10 minutes, I reached my home. I entered the house with a heavy sigh.

 I entered the house with a heavy sigh

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Imagine nightಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

My stepmom, who sitting right in front of me on the couch, said "Look who's here! Mind to explain why are you late today? And of course the dishes in the sink are waiting for you." She said with a look of disgust in her face.

"Why don't you do it yourself" I said in a low voice while rolling my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and go to the kitchen right now" she said almost shouting.

Old ass bitch...

I finished my work and went up to the bed. All of the sudden, I thought about the hoodie guy.

"That brat was way too disrespectful.." I said while rolling my eyes to myself.

~~~

"Pls leave me, I didn't do anything pls" a man said while crying hard. "You deserve to die" a man with black coat shouted to him with gun pointing at him. Many other men with masks were standing behind him.He was about to shoot him when a voice stopped him.

"Stop Taehyung" a deep voice said.

The guy with hoodie stood near taehyung and took the gun from his hands

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The guy with hoodie stood near taehyung and took the gun from his hands.

He bent down near to the man's face, with a smirk and a dark look in his eyes.

"You were the one who was about to tell my secrets to exo?" He said while tilting his head.

The man started sweating continuously. "I am really very sorry. I- I was so s- scared that I- I didn't knew what to d- do. I thought you are going to k- kill my f- family" he said while tears rolling down.

"Family? Probably they don't know what the fuck you do here."

"Pls leave me, I - I love my f- family and I want t- to live, pls". The hoodie guy stood up. His eyes turning more darker then before.

Boom!

He shot the man, dead. The body of the man fell like a sack of grain. He fell there, lifeless.

"Get him away from here." The gaurds picked up that man and took him out. "Taehyung" the hoodie guy called him. "Yes?" He replied.

"I want you to give his family all the things they need for living, like food or clothes or anything they need". Taehyung stood there confused.

"When you wanted to give them what they want, why did you kill this man?" He asked with a confused face.

"Because I know the meaning of family, I don't want his kids to beg in front of someone like this man used to do. He never looked after his kids well. I don't want them to be like him."

Ok so I am done for today lol
If you liked it pls vote man...

Byeeeeee