Chapter 12

"So......" He said leaning more forward while I was backing away, my back touching the pillow.

But then, he grabbed something behind the pillow and showed me. It was a phone, with carrot phone case.

"Well I think you should sleep, maybe you are tired." He said and went to sit on the chair, smirking.

Thank God. He didn't do anything. Why is he so annoying? Couldn't he just take it away? Why does he need to get close to me?

Jungkook pov

"Where am I going to sleep?" She asked me, holding the pillow and blanket. Where is she going?

"Where are you going? You can sleep here if you want." I said.

"I am not going anywhere." She said getting confused.

"Then why are you holding these pillow and blankets?"

"Ohh these? These are for you." She said smiling. "Even if we aren't a real couple that doesn't mean that I am cruel." She said.

Really? She is indirectly telling me to get out? That too from my own room?

"Well I am going to sleep here." I said and went near to the bed.

"Then I won't sleep here." She announced. "Give me some other room."

"Go and search yourself." I said and sat on the bed.

"What do you mean that search yourself? I don't even know anything about here." She whined.

Haha, she looks cute. Let's annoy her.

"Ok I will take you to some other room. But I think you shouldn't go there." I said making a deep voice.

"And why so?" She asked.

"Don't you know? There is a ghost here?" I said getting closer to her.

"What the fuck are you even talking about? Ghosts aren't real." She said trying to be confident.

"Well if someone has a wish left, and he died before completing it...he turns into a ghost." I said trying to scare her.

"These are all rumours.", There is no ghost in real life." She rolled her eyes.

"What if I tell you that I have seen one?" I said staring into her eyes.

She narrowed her eyebrows,looked at the bed and then looked at me again.

"I never lie." I said.

"Did you really see a ghost? How?"

"Well there is a story behind it." I said in a deep voice. She stared at me with surprised eyes.

"There was a man who was after a 20 year old girl. She was just like you. Stubborn and mean...."

"I am not stubborn and mean." She cutted me off frowning.

"Well I think I have started to get to know about you, and I think you are stubborn." I said smirking.

"Ok tell me what happened next." She said getting interested in my imaginary story.

"He liked her so much. But before he was going to marry her forcefully, I killed him."

"Why?" She asked getting angry.

"Well he was insidious." I said simply. (Insidious means the one who is crook or cunning.)

"You killed him in this house?"

"Yeah. In this house." I said leaning more closer towards her.

"Huh really?" She asked, shaking with fear.

"Yes, and he is still after girls who are 20 year old. He just comes near them and," I drew a line on my neck with my thumb, and then pointed up my index finger to the sky.

"Thats the reason why there are no 20 year old maids here. Even I have seen him many times. Everyone here is safe, leaving......" I said pointing my finger at her.

"Well it's your wish if you want to go or not, but I just completed my duty to tell you about it. You can do as you wish." I said pulling the blanket over me.

She sat there for a moment. She looked scared. Oh god! She looks so cute. I just love annoying her.

She grabbed the blanket and slept at the corner of the bed. The blanket over her head.

Are my chapters boring? Pls tell me😃