Chapter 9

I went and stood near the bed. He turned around. He wore a mask.

"Wait.... aren't you jungkook? I saw you in the cafe....you called me a bitch right? You are also with them? Are you from jk's gang too? I-"

"Stop." He said in a deep voice.

Idk but it gave me goosebumps for some reason. I stood there, my mouth zipped.

He slowly removed his mask. Omg. He looked so handsome. His fair face shining on the sunlight that came from the window. His eyes gazing at me with an unknown expression. He looked really flustered and happy while looking at me.

 He looked really flustered and happy while looking at me

(Just imagine jungkook༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

He walked toward me, his shoes tapped with every step.

"I'm jk." He said while staring into my eyes.

Wait what....he is jk? So that means jungkook's and jk are the same person?

"Don't get confused...well my real name is jungkook.... but I am am known as jk." He said, his voice getting more deep at 'jk'.

"Whoever you are... doesn't matter....but yeah I still remember the day when you called me a bitch." I said rolling my eyes.

Jungkook pov

This girl.....idk but making her annoyed is the best thing ever....she looks so cute.

Y/n pov

"Well I am here to ask you that if you have any boyfriend or not, or if you like someone maybe." Jk said looking at me.

"Are you single?" He asked.

"Yeah" I answered him.

"Since?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

"Since birth I said." I said giving a done look.

"Well do you like someone?" He asked to me.

This is my chance....maybe if I tell him that I like someone then I won't be marrying him anymore.

But whose name should I tell him? Never in my life I have talked to any boy.....whose name should i say???

Uhhhm.... yeah... taehyung...the guy I met outside....I mean idk him but he can help me in this...sry tae.

"Excuse me" he said. "Do you like someone or not?"

"Yeah I like someone...." I said looking down.

He looked down as if his whole world stopped. But then he looked at me glaring and asked.

"Who is it?"

"Uhm....Kim taehyung." I said looking down at my feet.

"What? You like taehyung? How? From when?"

"I mean I knew him alread-"

Suddenly his passed by me and exited through the door. Maybe he wanted to talk to taehyung. Oh god....he is going to die.

But then, I remembered the phone call.... someone is after me.....well i knew I can tell it to the police but I didn't wanted to get involved in such situations....I knew no one will ever support me.

Maybe I did a mistake telling him if I like someone.

I went outside the room to search for him. Oh no...this house is so big....shit.

Jungkook pov

Wait....she likes taehyung.....no way.....I don't even think that they ever met.....what if taehyung likes her and is after her....what if they already met and they both love each other.....aish no.

Then I went to the hall where taehyung was there. I went up and was about to grab his collar but I stopped.

If they like each other than I am no one to interfere in them.

"What happened kook? Did you ask her? Is she single?" Taehyung said waiting for answers.

Jungkook just sat on the sofa rubbing his forehead.

"What happened kook?" He said and sat near jk.

"She said she likes.....you" he said.

Hating on y/n?