Chapter 6

Y/N pov

I returned home tired and crying. My head was paining as hell. Just wanted to go and sleep.

Suddenly I heard a voice. My step mom called me. "I want to talk something important to you y/n." She said calmly.

"What is that?" I asked.

"I just fixed your marriage with a guy." She said.

"What?" I said almost shouting.

"There is nothing to shout in that. Just listen to me and you will be ok." She said.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I shouted. "WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FIX MY MARRIAGE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" She said. "Better listen to me or-" "OR WHAT?" I said.

"Just go to your room and sleep. Day after tomorrow is your marriage, and I don't want any kind of problem in this marriage." She said and turned towards the her room.

"I won't marry anyone." I stated.

She just looked at me and walked towards her room.

I just stomped into my room and threw myself on the bed. I won't marry anyone .....I kept saying to myself. Suddenly, my eyes filled with tears. All the sad things that happened to me washed over my head.

Why does this happen to me? My mom left me, my dad left me, I can't live happily, and now I need to marry someone whom I don't even know?

But then, I wiped my tears away. "She wants me to marry someone....let her do whatever she wants...I won't marry anyone ever." I said to myself.

But then, I heard a knock on my door. "You can come in" I said, trying not to cry. The opened revealing somi. She came near me and kept her hand on my shoulder.

"I heard everything since morning. Some people came and asked mom to marry you off to a ....."

"A what?" I asked her, tears glistening in my eyes.

"A mafia" she said.

"What?" I asked surprised. "Yeah...do you know jk? The most wanted mafia of all times?" "Jk" I gasped out.

"Well i don't think I have any rights to speak about your life but...I think you should marry him." Somi said looking down.

"Huh? Why?" I asked her.

"Marrying him will be better than crying on your past life. Maybe he would be a good person that would love you. Because I can't see mom scolding and insulting you every single time." She said with tears in her eyes.
"It's your wish if you want to marry him or not, I won't say anything."

"But I never saw him, his face was never revealed."

I was just blank. I didn't knew what to do. I just sat there without any reaction.

"I am so sorry that I can't do anything for you." She said and tears fell off her face.

"It's ok." I said and hugged her tight. She cried on my chest.

"It's ok somi, don't cry" I said calming her down. She sat up and looked at me. I wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"You don't need to worry about me." I said and gave a soft smile.

Do you want y/n to marry jk?
ミ●﹏☉ミ