Chapter 7

I sat there.... thinking about nothing. You need to be strong y/n. Be calm.

Suddenly my phone rang. I picked up and saw the caller id. Unknown. I kept the phone on the bed. It stopped ringing.

I was about to go to the bathroom when it rang again. "This little shit" I cursed in my mind. "Hello" I said.

"Is this Kim y/n?" His voice looks scared.

"Yeah but who are you?" I asked.

"You don't need to know about me.....but listen to me carefully..... someone is after you..... marry jk.....you will be saved."

"Bu-"

"Don't ask me who I am.....I am your well wisher....marry j-" suddenly I heard a gun shot on the phone.

"HELLO...HELLO????? ANYONE THERE? HELLO??" I was screaming.

The phone got cut. I called on the Id again but it said switch off.

Who was that person. And why did he say me to marry jungkook? Do he wants to save me? Was this even real?

~~

"Don't tell me you fucking arranged my marriage without even telling me." Jungkook said rubbing his forehead.

Taehyung was standing in the corner of the room, looking down.

"I thought you would be happy" he said slowly.

Jungkook got up from his bed and stood in front of taehyung. Taehyung glanced at jungkook and again looked down.

Jungkook started laughing. Taehyung looked confused at him. Did some kind of other soul entered him?

"I am not happy taehyung, I am super happy." He said while giving him a bunny smile. And hugged him tightly.

"Thanks to God. I thought today is my last day on the Earth." Taehyung said while breathing heavily.

"Well i just thought that maybe this marriage will save you from LiA too." Taehyung said while rolling eyes.

"Yeah. Thank you Tae." He said hugging him again. "Ahh welcome"

Next day

I was about to leave for the cafe. I was about to leave the job. Yeah I agreed to marry jk. I thought about the phone call and also about somi's advice.

"I am leaving." I said. Somi came running from her room. "Return early" she said giving me a smile.

When I opened the front door, there was a car. Maybe a neighbour's car. Suddenly the door of the car opened.

 Suddenly the door of the car opened

NGL He was handsome af. I turned towards somi. She was staring at the man in the car.

I pushed her elbow with mine. She looked at me flustered.

Suddenly the man came up to me and said. "Hi, I am Jimin. You are y/n right?" He said.

"Yeah I am y/n bu-"

"Well then I am here to take you." "What?"

"Yeah for your future life." he simply replied.

"Your marriage"

I looked at somi and then turned towards Jimin guy. "I will come with you. But I need too resign from my job first."

"You don't need to worry about that. I already did it."

"I will come with you too y/n." Somi said. "Huh?" "I mean for the marriage....then I will return." She said looking at her feet.

"Uhm....is it ok if she comes with me?" K asked Jimin.

"I can't allow that. But if she wants to then...I won't disagree." He said while looking at somi with flirty eyes.

I pushed somi at the door slightly. "Go and get ready." And she left.

"Hey you.... don't even dare to think about her ok?"

"Ok...I won't think about her...

I will make her mine."

Yo bro this jimin is the most flirty guy in the whole world.