Chapter 15

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked. "Yep" I said. "Ok then" he said.

Yup, we are going to a honeymoon. More like some trip. We are going to Zermatt, Switzerland. It was Jin young uncle's plan.

I went out of the room with my bag. The other bags were taken by the maids. To keep them in cars. Wait? Two cars?

Jungkook pov

I was getting ready for the flight. It was a bit risky for me to get away from Seoul, but I can't deny Jin young uncle.

The door opened, revealing Taehyung. "Are you sure you are going?" He asked. "Yup" I answered looking at the mirror.

"I don't think you should go." He said. "And why not?" I asked him picking up the gun.

"It is risky. I need to check if you are secure there." He said.

"I can take care of myself." I said loading the gun.

"Well 15 to 20 people are going with you." He stated and walked up to me. "I can't risk your safety."

"Are you coming with me?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes" he answered shortly.

"Then I don't need anyone." I said and kept the gun in my pocket.

"Do you really believe me so much?" He asked.

"More than my life." I said and smiled.

Y/N pov

I was just standing there, looking at the moon. I know my fashion sense was a bit wierd, but I wore it anyway, keeping the winter season in check.

 I know my fashion sense was a bit wierd, but I wore it anyway, keeping the winter season in check

Just then Jungkook came out.

He looked cute though.

He came up to me and gestured me to sit in the car. The front seat? Am I going to sit with the driver? It would be better than sitting next to him.

He went up to the driver seat and sat there, plugging the seatbelt in the buckle. I did the same.

"Are you driving?" I asked him. "Yeah" he said and pulled up his jacket sleeves, his tattoos glowing in the moonlight.

I can't deny the fact that he looked hot and cute at the same time.

"So don't you have any drivers?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Plenty of them. But I love driving." He said focusing on the road. He was driving with one hand. Ngl that looked hot.

"Oh" I said and stared out of the window. It was a pleasant night. My hair blew over my face. It was a soothing breeze.

-Airport-

"Jeon jungkook." He said and showed the id. They approved and we entered the plane.

Jungkook entered and searched for his seat. After finding it, he sat there. Our seats were next to each other's so I didn't had any trouble finding it.

"How can you tell your name to them? I mean you are a mafia, they would have known your name." I whispered to him.

"In professional works I go with jk..... and in personal or some kind of other things...... I go with jungkook. I have two names." He answered.

I nodded.

I never thought about his profession. He is a mafia. A.... mafia. I just can't get over the fact that I have married.....a mafia boss. What does he actually do? How is he so rich? How can he even handle all the things without even getting caught? Looks like is a master in this.

-At the hotel-

This room looks so good. Omg.

It's so cold here

It's so cold here. I wore some sweaters and sat on the bed.

"Is everything all right?" Taehyung asked entering the room. "Yeah....it's so good." I answered. "Do you need something?" He asked.

"No thanks" I smiled.

Just then Jungkook entered the room. He looked at taehyung and me. Taehyung got up and went outside.

"Are you feeling cold?" He asked and sat near me. "Yeah...it's cold....but I love snow." I giggled.

"Ohk... Well I think I would be busy with some work so......maybe I won't be able to hang out with you."

"Oh"

"I have time tomorrow....we can enjoy. Is it ok?"

"Oh.... It's ok. No problem."