Chapter 11

Y/n pov

"I Jeon jungkook take Kim y/n to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Jungkook said...his eyes fixed on me.... holding my hands in his.

"Do you take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked me.

This was the day. I was getting married to jungkook. Maybe it was in my fate. Maybe marrying him was the only option left for me.

Jungkook stood in front of me in the wedding suit. He looked stunning in that suit.

" I, Kim y/n , take you, Jeon jungkook, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part

" I, Kim y/n , take you, Jeon jungkook, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I said looking at our hands.

" You are lawfully wedded husband and wife right now. You may kiss the bride." The priest smiled and left from the stage. Somi was smiling at me.

Ohh shittt....noo....why didn't I think about this? Are we gonna kiss....no i can't.....ugh no.

Jungkook leaned forward. My whole world stopped. Fuck no.

But then, be kissed my forehead. And then leaned over my ear and said," Don't worry, I won't touch you without your permission." He said and backed away.

Wait, can mafias be kind too.....never thought about it.

I looked over to the people. My stepmom, taehee was also present there. There was a calm and unexplainable look on her face.

Somi came and hugged me tightly. She even cried. Taehyung and jimin hugged jungkook.

After that, everyone went home.

~~

It was night time. I was really feeling cold. I was sitting in the room after changing my cloths.

Then, a maid entered my room. "Do you need anything?" She asked and smiled.

"No thanks." I said and smiled back.

After that I went and opened the window and sat on the bed. What am I supposed to do? Even my phone is not charged.

I felt something on my arm. Ugh, mosquitos. I threw my hands in the air, in struggle to catch it. I tried several times but it flew away.

I finally catched it. Rip mosquito.

Wait....did I just find a new dance step? Wait what? I tried to do it again. Wow y/n you are so talented. I could have been a kpop idol if I wanted to. But I can't.....uhh.

I just did that step again. If was like a new discovery that no one was able to make.

I was about to continue but suddenly the door opened. I froze to my place. It was jungkook.

Did I just embarrass myself? Well I don't think he would have seen it.

He closed the door and just passed by me. I stood there frozen at my place.

I went and sat on the bed. What am I supposed to do again?

Suddenly he got up and walked towards me. What the fuck is he trying to do?

"Well do you know what's today?" He said smirking. "Uh, Monday maybe?" I said getting confused.

"No, I am not talking about that.... I was saying that today is our wedding night." He said and leaned forward towards me.

"So.....

What do you think be will do?🤭🤫