Chapter 10

(Starting this chapter I want to tell you that I don't ship anyone and I used somi's name because idk many names....so don't hate on me)

"May I know your name?" Jimin said to somi.

"I am somi...Nice to meet you jimin." She said shyly.

"You can call me daddy if you want." He said smirking.

Somi was a bit flustered. She just looked at him.

~~

Jungkook stood in front of taehyung... probably glaring at him...he was about to go to his room when y/n came running.

"Mr junglebook....wait no...Mr jungcoc-......no wait.....Mr JK!!" Y/n said.

"Ohh God....why is this house so big....I needed so much time to find you." She said panting for breathe.

"Well my name is jungkook....not junglebook." He said rolling eyes at her.

"And why did you come here. What do you want to say." Jungkook said. His facial expressions looked angry.

"I want to say that....idk who is this guy." She said pointing at taehyung. Jungkook looked at her and just raised his eyebrows.

"Well i don't like him anymore. I mean that I..... I just don't like him."

"What? Then why tf did you lie to me? Do you think it's a joke?" He said getting more angry.

"Well I am sorry I shouldn't have said that." Y/n said, still panting.

"Wait I think first of all drink some wa-"

"EXCUSE ME? IS ANYONE THERE WHO CAN BRING ME SOME WATER." She said shouting and went near to the sofa to sit.

Taehyung just stood there witnessing everything. When jungkook looked at him confused, he just gave him an awkward smile.

Hearing y/n's voice, Somi came running. "What happened y/n? Are you ok?" "Uh-"

Y/n pov

I was about to say yes, but then I saw Jimin behind her. "Why in the hell are you both together?" Y/n said getting annoyed.

But then, a maid came running, with a glass of water. She handed it to me, bowed and then left.

I drank the water.

"Well will you tell me why were you together." I said glaring at jimin.

"Well I was just showing her the house." he said simply.

"You-"

"Y/N, THERE'S A COCKROACH." Somi said almost jumping.

"WHERE? WHERE?" I said standing on the couch.

But then somi ran away from there.

I was about to shout again when jungkook came and stepped on the cockroach.

"Did that little shit die?" I said while gasping.

"It died. And now I am telling you to go to your room right now." Jungkook said in his deep voice.

"Well I-"

"RIGHT NOW." He shouted.

I just glared at him and shouted at him. "WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO? DID YOU EVEN TELL ME WHERE IS MY ROOM?" I said jumping down from the couch.

Jungkook poked his younger on his inner cheek. Maybe he was getting annoyed.

"Sang hee....take her to her room." Jungkook said.

Then the lady whom I met earlier came with me to lead me to my room.

Jungkook pov

Taehyung was looking at y/n when she was going to her room. When she finally left, he moved his head near mine.

"Never in my life I have ever seen people running and jumping in this house. Best of luck with your marriage Mr junglebook...uh no Mr jk." He said laughing while looking down.

"Are you done." I said getting annoyed.

"Yeah." He said, still laughing.

"Well then go to your room now." I said looking at taehyung.

Suddenly Taehyung burst out laughing. But then he looked at me and stopped. "Bye sir." He said and exited.

I just stood there. Maybe my life is going to change.....

How was this one?🤡