Chapter 17

"One second pls" jungkook said and left taehyung and me alone, talking on his phone.

"Isn't he looking happy?" Taehyung asked all of sudden.

"Yeah....maybe he is enjoying this holidays." I smiled and looked at jk.

"May I ask you something? Only if you allow." Taehyung asked.

"Sure why not"

"Do you.......like....... Jungkook?" He asked hesitantly.

I looked at him. Did he really asked this? What should I even answer?

"Uhh actually-"

"I think you do." Taehyung chuckled.

I just stood there blank. Maybe I like him?

"If you do, you should tell him. I bet he would be the most happiest person on this earth." He said and smiled. "I have seen his eyes, his behaviour towards you....and me. The love for you glistens in his eyes. His behaviour just changed when you came in his life. I have been his bestfriend from birth."

"Really? Can you tell me the story of his life? I would really like to know!"

"Okay. I think Jungkook was really small child....... His parents died in a car accident when he was at home. There was no one in his life after this incident...... But then Jin young uncle adopted him. As he was a mafia, jungkook himself got into this..... Even I was adopted...... I still don't who my parents are."

He said and looked down. But then he looked up and chuckled. "Maybe they are dead too. But I am really happy that I was left alone. Because then i found Jungkook. We were together for almost 17 years."

"Oh.....by the way... what's your age?"

"19" he answered.

"You are still a teenager." I smiled.

"Hey I am back.... taehyung." He gestured taehyung and went a bit far from me.

Looking at their faces I understood that it was something really important and scary? Maybe.

Suddenly I felt that my hands were icy. They were getting so cold that they turned white. Why so suddenly?

I rubbed my hands but no use. They were very cold.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked when he came back.

"I am feeling cold." I said warming my hands.

"Ohh....okay let's go."

-At the hotel-

I was wrapped up in a blanket sitting straight on the bed, looking like a big furry ball.

"Are you still feeling cold?" He asked.

"Yeah.... I don't feel anything else. It's just that my hands and my body is cold. I don't even have a runny nose."

Jungkook came near me and took my hands in his. He rubbed it softly.

"Woah.....your hands are so warm." I smiled.

"Are they?" He looked at me.

But then, he left my hands. Maybe he was thinking something. "Remove your blanket." He said.

"Why? I am feeling cold!"

"Just listen to me." He said.

I removed my blanket. He took it from me and sat behind me.

And suddenly, he engulfed me in a back hug. I shivered by his touch. He moved his fingers as if asking me my hand.

I intertwined my hands with his. "Are you feeling warm?" He asked in a deep voice.

I nodded. I felt really warm. His chest against my back with hands intertwined. Ugh!

"Am I allowed to place my head over your shoulder and sleep? Cz maybe you will feel cold if I leave you.." He asked.

I just nodded. No words coming out from my mouth.

He then placed his chin on my shoulder. Why is my heartbeat racing? Whenever I am near him, I feel different. Is it real what taehyung said? Do I like him?

But suddenly, he snuggled up in my neck. I was just blank. No voice nor any words coming out of my mouth.

-midnight-

I was sleeping on the bed when a certain noise woke me up. I sat up and looked around the room. Jungkook wasn't there. Where is he?

I walked up to the balcony and saw jungkook talking on his phone. I was about to call him but his voice stopped me.

"I can't lie to y/n....what if she gets sad?.....yeah...... I am coming tomorrow...... don't worry......yeah take care of her......bye.."

"Jungkook" i said.