Chapter 14

Flashback

"Yes. She was the one who cheated on me. I requested her to stay with me but she didn't. She went away with jae joong. And when we had you, she left me. Promise me son, no matter what, you are going to take my revenge." A man said to his 6 year old son. He breathed his last breath, still holding his son's hand.

The boy cried and cried. There was no one for him in this world leaving his father. But he is gone too.

Suddenly a man came up and kept a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Don't worry suho, come with me. I will help you. Your father was very good person. I can't believe that he died. May god rest him in peace."

Suho hugged the man and said "Will you help me? Thankyou so much." The innocent boy just looked at him with teary eyes.

End of flashback

Y/n pov

I woke up, the sunlight hitting my face. Should I wake up? Maybe yes.

I was about to wake up when something stopped me. It was jungkook's arm that was wrapping around me.

I looked at his arm. That tattoos! They were so attractive! It looked as if they were of some mafia bos- well he is a mafia.

He suddenly woke up. And stared at me. Looks like he wasn't even asleep.

I removed his hand and stood on the floor. I went near the wardrobe and took a towel. I was about to enter the bathroom when his voice stopped me.
He ran towards me.

"Wait- are you going to shower right now?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well, let me go first. I woke up first so i should go first." He said

"Then why didn't you go early? You should have went early. Now it's my time I am going to shower." I announced.

But he grabbed the towel from my hand. "I said I am going. This is my room so my room my rules." He said and was about to enter when I stopped him by holding his hand.

"Well I am your wife so it's my right on this room too." I said.

But maybe he wasn't listening to me. He was looking at my hand which was holding his. I noticed it. I was about to withdraw it when he grabbed me by the same hand, towards him. Our chests hitted each others, our eyes interlocked.

"So you think that you are my wife?" He said in a seductive tone. I looked away.

" Then am I allowed to-" I just glared at him him. "Uhh, actually I was saying that am I allowed to shower first?" He said the last words quickly and ran to the bathroom.

I was just frozen for a moment. But when I realised I ran towards the bathroom door too. But he already entered and locked it successfully. Ugh this boy!

"You-" I said and sighed. I just can't.

Jungkook pov

Never ever I have been so childish with someone. She is really something different. Seeing her flustered and annoyed face.....

After few minutes I came out from the bathroom drying my hair. She was sitting on the bed. When she saw me, she just glared at me. And entered the bathroom. I just chuckled.

After sometime, someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said.

It was taehyung.

"What's the matter? So early in the morning?" I said while drying my hair looking at the mirror.

"Actually.... Your marriage news reached Suho. He knows about y/n now." Taehyung said.

I stopped. No. What if he does something to y/n?

Suddenly y/n came out of the bathroom. Me and taehyung looked at her.

She narrowed her eyebrows and said, "why are you staring at me?" She checked herself, and looked at us confused. She whispered something to herself and left.

1 week later
Y/n pov

There was a knock on the door. I went to open it. There stood someone whom I probably didn't knew. "I am sorry but who are you?" I asked him.

Before he could answer I heard  jungkook's voice from behind. "Jin young uncle?" He said and came running towards him.

They both hugged each other. "Please come in uncle." He said and smiled to him.

We all sat on the couch in the hall.

"I forgot to introduce you so, y/n this is my uncle. Jin young uncle. And uncle this is y/n. My wife."

I smiled at uncle. He looked at me and smiled. He looked really happy.

"I am so happy for you son. But I didn't receive any wedding invitation." Uncle said.

Jungkook was feeling a bit guilty. He said "I thought maybe if I invited you then you would have felt bad.... because I married someone els-"

"It's ok son. It was just a wish. But I am really happy that you are contented with you marriage. I just want to see you happy." He said and hugged him.

Wait.... someone else? Was Jungkook told to marry someone else?

Few hours later.

I got to know more about Jin young uncle. He was quite goofy person. Always smiling. He looked really happy being with jungkook.

"Well didn't you decide about your honeymoon plan? I know it's been just a few days but maybe traveling toge will bring you close to each other." He said and waited for our response.

"I mean you will get to know more about each other." He said and smiled.

This is awkward. I had no idea that this was going to happen. But man I love traveling. But not a honeymoon.

"Well actuall-"

"Sure" jungkook cutted me off. What? No way this guy is kidding me.

"What about you y/n? Do you want to go?" He asked me smirking.

"Well...." I looked at uncle. He was looking at me hopefully that maybe I would go. Well I can't deny him. And by the way, who doesn't love street food and traveling?

"Sure" I said and smiled.

A bit long chapter😃