Chapter 18

He looked at me tensed. As if he was caught doing something wrong.

"What happened? Is everything alright? And whom are you talking about?" I stepped forward.

"I- it was......T-tae-taehyung" he said, flustered.

I took the phone from his hands. There was no name of taehyung in the recent call list.

"Jimin?" I asked him. "What was he telling you?"

"Actually.......your mom" he said hesitating.

"What happened to her?" I asked, clutching the phone.

"She.....she got kidnapped."

"What?"

"Yeah...... I knew it from yesterday. I didn't tell you...... because..... I thought that.... maybe.....you would be tensed. But don't worry I have taken steps to find her out. Jimin and his people are working on it" He said.

Tear flowed from my cheek. Even if she wasn't nice to me, there was a small feeling for her. Where is she? Is she ok? The questions kept ringing in my head.

Jungkook stepped towards me and cupped my cheeks. "It's ok don't cry....please."

After 3 days

We returned back to Seoul. It was tiring yet upsetting. I was tensed for mom. But more than her, I was tensed for my sister, somi.

Jungkook had told me to stay with somi at a hotel. There were some reasons for it.

Flashback

"Ms Kim was kidnapped from your own house jungkook." Taehyung said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe she wanted to visit you, but before she could enter, she was kidnapped." Taehyung said looking at the floor.

"THEN WHAT TF WERE THE GAURDS DOING THERE?" He roared.

Taehyung flinched. He had seen Jungkook getting angry before but not on him. Taehyung thought, it was the end for him today.

But then y/n entered. Jungkook's face softened as soon as he saw her. He walked towards her and placed his hand on her left cheek.

"Do you mind if you have to stay somewhere else till we find your mom?" He asked.

"Actually I think the kidnapper knows the location of my house. And maybe your own house too. It would be dangerous if you stay here. I will book a hotel for you. Take somi with you. She isn't safe alone."

He said and kissed her forehead.

Flashback end.

It was midnight time. I was just sitting by the window thinking about my whole life. My life took so many changes in these days. I thought about Jungkook. He was being so nice to me. But I can't deny the fact that he is really annoying.

I went to check out on somi. She sleeping peacefully. I hope jungkook finds mom.

~~~

Jungkook was sitting on a chair. His elbow on his lap and his hand near his chin.

Taehyung entered the room. Jungkook glanced at him. "They are here Jungkook" taehyung said.

"Let them in" Jungkook said.

After that, two men entered with a suit.

"Please sit." Jungkook said. They bowed and sat down.

"We know what has happened here. As an advisor it's our duty to help you out." Namjoon said. Jin nodded in acceptance.

"Did you get any call from an unknown number? Or y/n? Maybe for money or something?" Jin asked Jungkook. Jungkook denied.

" I think maybe she is kidnapped for money. Because if the one who have kidnapped her doesn't know you.....only then he would have did this. What do you think namjoon?" Jin said.

"I am sorry Jin but I don't think that she is kidnapped for money. Because y/n didn't receive any call for money. And neither you."

"I think it's some personal issue." Namjoon stated.

"I think it's Suho" taehyung said.

"It can't be Suho. Why will he kidnap her? He has nothing to do with her?" Jin said.

"We don't know......he is a suspect." Namjoon said.

Jungkook calmly listened to everyone and sighed. "Thank you namjoon and Jin hyung." He said as he stood and smiled.

"Your welcome" they both stood up and bowed.

"You both will stay here with me" Jungkook said and gestured taehyung. He showed them their rooms.

Jungkook walked out of the room and took out his phone.

~~

I am really missing jungkook. Should I call him? No y/n. What if he thinks I like him? But I think I should. Nope, it's midnight time. Really y/n?

I reached for my phone but at the same time someone called me. It was jungkook. What? I was just going to call him and he did it. I picked up the call instantly and answered.

"Looks like you were waiting for my call" jungkook's faint robotic voice was heard from the phone.

"It's not like that." Y/n replied, her lips pressed together.

"Oh".

Silence. No one spoke anything. I just wanted to explode. I wanted to tell him that I am Missing him so much. I can't wait to see him.

"Are you feeling bored?" Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"No..." I answered.

"Get ready" he said. "I'll be there and we just go for a walk"

"I said i wasn't bored."

"Ok then bye" jungkook said softly.

"WAIT!" I shouted. "I am ready. Just tell me where should I come."

"Are you sure you are joining me?"

"Yeah" i answered.

After some time

I went out of the hotel room covered in a coat, waiting for jungkook. After some time, I saw the faint figure of Jungkook walking towards me.

"Hey." He said and smiled. I smiled back and we went for a long walk.