𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Dark grey clouds cascaded the pitch black sky, pouring droplets of water down onto my window as I watched the water trickle down it

Dark grey clouds cascaded the pitch black sky, pouring droplets of water down onto my window as I watched the water trickle down it. I watched as the water droplets raced with each other on my window and debated which one would win the race. It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep due to the thunder that roared outside. That shit scares me. I got up from my bed and made my way into the bathroom, glancing at the clock as I opened the door. 4:25 am, well fuck. I decided on taking a shower to hopefully take my mind off the torturous thunder outside. I take off my hoodie and sweatpants and turn on the shower faucet. Showers in the middle of the night just hit different.

Opening the shower door, I was greeted by the hot water as it  ran down my skin, leaving trails of water droplets dripping down my body. I grabbed my lavender shampoo and massaged it into my hair making sure not to get any in my eyes like last time. That shit hurts like a motherfucker. After washing out the shampoo, I washed my body with my lavender body wash because who doesn't like lavender? You're a freak if you don't. I rinsed off the body wash and turned off the faucet getting out of the shower afterwards. I grabbed my white towel from the rack as soon as my feet touched the bathroom mat,which was white matching the theme of my bathroom, white and baby blue. As soon as I dried myself off, I decided on watching Netflix since I won't be getting sleep any time soon.

Rain was still splashing against my bedroom window as I opened my laptop up logging into my Netflix account. I decided on watching 'Good Girls' for the 100th time, definitely not because of Rio or anything. About an hour or two later I finally drifted of too sleep as my laptop played in the background. I let the darkness consume me as the rain died down outside.

꧁꧂

I wake up to the sound of my name being called so reluctantly I opened my eyes to be greeted by my mom sitting on my bed as she gently shakes me.

"Ma' what are you doing here?" I rub my eyes as she starts getting up from my bed and opening the purple curtains in my room. I check the time on my phone to see that it's 7:30 in the fucking morning on a Saturday. What the fuck?

"I'm sorry cariño but me and your father need to speak to you about something important." Her Spanish accent coming out as she talks. She starts walking to my closet and begins rummaging through my clothes as I groan putting a pillow over my face.

(sweetheart)

"You need to talk to me at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday? Seriously? Ma' I need my beauty sleep." I take the pillow of my face and pull the covers off me as I get up from my bed.

"Quit with the complaining before you get the zapatilla." She points her index finger at me as she hangs a black dress on my wardrobe. Why the fuck?