𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|| 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

I woke up to yelling so I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the bright sun outside

I woke up to yelling so I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the bright sun outside. I looked over to my side to find the spot where Xavier had been is now empty. I got up from my bed and made my way over to the door where all the yelling was coming from.

I opened the door, following the yelling. I found myself downstairs where Xavier stood with a group of men, all with their head down, in the kitchen. Why the fuck?

"Seriously?! Can't you do your fucking jobs correctly?!" Xavier's voice was  filled with anger as he directed a glare towards the men in front of him.

"We're sorry si-" One of them looked up from the ground, avoiding eye contact with the man in front of him.

"Did I say you can fucking speak?" Xavier spat, unclenching and clenching his fists before roughly grabbing the man's collar as he towered over him. The man frantically shook his head, slightly trembling.

"This is your goddamn fault!" That's when I noticed the picture  in his clenched hand, his veins bulged as he tightened his grip around it.  "If I see another one of these pictures in my fucking house I won't hesitate to burn all of you alive." He said through gritted teeth, pushing the man harshly to the ground. He then pulled out a gun from his waistband making my eyes widen as I quickly made my way over to them.

"Are you crazy?!" I stood in front of the man making Xavier mouth open slightly.

"Amara are you out of your damn mind?! I could've shot you for fuck sakes!" He panicked slightly, staring down at me with wide eyes. He quickly lowered his gun to his side, running a hand down his face.

I turn around back towards his men, "Go all of you." I could feel Xavier's glare on the back of my head but I chose to ignore it until his men left. All of them scrambled out of the room as I turned around towards Xavier seeing his jaw clenched. 

"You can't keep killing people whenever you feel like it!" I glared at him as I pointed my finger towards him.

"Not my fucking fault they piss me off." He scoffed, walking towards the front door.

"Control your anger!" I followed after him as he took long strides towards the front door, anger radiated of him.

"I'm trying, okay!?" He stopped walking, quickly turning his head towards me as a glare settled on his face.

"And I'm glad that you are but shooting people won't solve anything." I stood in front of him before he could open the front door.

He inhaled a deep breath, closing his eyes before exhaling as his eyes opened. His hardened expression disappeared slightly as he looked down at me. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, running a hand down his face. "You're not safe Amara." He shook his head, clenching and unclenching his fists. What?

"What do you mean?" I took one of his hands, rubbing small circles onto it.

"We have 5 weeks so you'll have a bodyguard with you at all times until I say otherwise." His tone left no room for discussion so I slowly nodded my head,
looking up at him.