𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲

After saying goodbye to my parents, I made my way towards the car where the driver was still waiting

After saying goodbye to my parents, I made my way towards the car where the driver was still waiting. Damn he waited that long? 

I got in the car and greeted him with a smile."sorry for the wait."

"No need to apologise ma'am, it's part of my job." He gave me a reassuring smile before starting the car.

We sat in silence until eventually we pulled into Xavier's mansion. I thanked the driver before shutting the door. Fuck. I dreaded going in with each step I took towards the front door. The lights were on downstairs meaning they were still awake. I quietly opened the door and closed it behind me as soon as I stepped in. I couldn't see Xavier so I took my shoes off and walked towards the stairs.

"I told you no, didn't I Amara?" The sound of Xavier's deep, husky voice made me freeze in my steps.

I slowly turned around and was met with his piercing, cold, blue eyes glaring at me. His jaw was clenched as he stood there wearing nothing but his black nike sweatpants, that hung loosely around his waist revealing the waist band of  his black Calvin Klien boxers. His perfectly defined abs were on display along with his veiny, tatted arms that were crossed above his chest. A few tattoos were displayed on his torso, he also wore a silver necklace that shimmered under the moonlight from outside.

"Yet you still went." He shook his head in disbelief. "What if something happened to you, hm? Then what?" He raised his voice slightly, clenching his fists by his side in a way to calm himself. I was at my parents' house, it's not like I was drug dealing.

"Well nothing did." I sighed, growing tired and in need of a warm, relaxing shower.

He glared at me, shaking his head. "You know if you're going to be my wife, I expect you to listen to me." He said through gritted teeth, rubbing his temples as he closed his blue eyes. The irritation evident in his tone.

"Go fuck yourself!" I yelled, tired of his bullshit.

"The fuck did you just say to me?" He stepped closer, narrowing his eyes.

"Give me a fucking break! I can do whatever the fuck I want and just because I'm marrying you doesn't mean I need to listen to you!" I glared at him, pointing a finger at him as I watched his fists clench by his sides.

"I'm not doing this right now, goodnight Xavier." Turning away from him, I walked off towards the stairs, not giving him a chance to response. My head ached with each step I took towards my room.

I heard his voice call out to from downstairs, "Fuck you!"

''I fucking hate you!" I yelled as I walked towards my and into the bathroom, not waiting for his response. After turning on the shower, I took off my clothes and got in, making sure the temperature is warm enough. The warm water relaxed my body as soon as I got in the shower . Water trickled down my skin and landed on the cold shower floor. Reaching for my lavender shampoo, I poured some onto my hand and gently applied it to my brunette hair making sure to massage it in. After rinsing the shampoo out, I applied my lavender body wash on to my body.