𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢

read with caution

Today is the day. The day I finally see my father after 4 years. I was hoping I'd never see his face again but if I have to do it to protect Amara then I'd do it again.

I was  sitting in an SUV as we drove to the disclosed location my father had sent us. However he did say to come alone but I know damn well not trust that fucker which is why my men will be hiding further away from the location. It's not like that old man could do shit to me anyway.

"Put this in," I turned my head away from the window to see Pietro holding out an earpiece. I took the earpiece and placed it in my ear. "just say the word and we'll be there, got it?" I nodded my head in response, turning my attention back to the window. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath in attempt
to calm my racing heart but failing so I took out my phone and opened up Amara's contact. I scrolled through our messages until I found the picture she sent me yesterday of her in my hoodie. Fucking gorgeous.

"Whatcha looking' at?" I looked up from my phone to find Pietro wiggling his fucking eyebrows at me with a smirk on his annoying ass face. He has such a punchable face.

"None of your fucking business." I sneered, shoving my phone back into my pocket.

"You miss her?" He tilts his head with that stupid smirk still on his face.

"No." I grumbled. Yes.

"Sure man." He grinned, patting my shoulder.

"Don't  fucking touch me." I moved away from his fucking hand, glaring at him. Our driver spoke before Pietro got the chance to reply.

"Don, we're here." He parked the car behind some
trees before turning his attention towards me.

I opened the car door to be met  with the cold wind blowing harshly against my hair. I got out of the car and walked towards the trunk to grab my guns because fuck knows what this motherfucker could do. Opening the trunk, I grabbed 2 pistols making sure to load them before putting them into my gun holsters around my waist.

"But the thing is Rosa, I never loved you."

I stuffed my pistols into my holsters as I closed my eyes, trying to get rid of those memories.

He. Never. Loved. Her.

Stop.

It was a lie.

Stop goddamn it!

"Xavier?" I could hear a voice but it didn't make sense. The demon is back. My head was stuck in a endless cycle I couldn't get out of. What was the voice saying?

"Dude, are you okay?" The voice echoed again. My breathing became laboured as I opened my eyes to be met with a familiar pair of blue ones.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried slowing my breathing. "My phone." I breathed out, clenching and unclenching my fists. Pietro slowly nodded his head as he got my phone from the backseat, handing it to me.